profile views statistics question

Atasas

ie:

Profile Views:

Is there any more stats as regarding when it had occurred? ideally as where from etc

I remember having lot less viewed/more anonymous profile of my own for until recent past :rolleyes:

just wander?

thanks!

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well it must be because of me. :P

Well honestly, I visit many profiles in a day, I don't want anyone to know what profile I have visited, that is why I have opted to be invisible. ;)

I have a question :unsure: Errm... I was told by a friend of mine that once I reach 500 posts I would join the ViP group, but it didn't happen. Is it true, or do only selected ones get into ViP?

• Administrator

Well I'm sure I wasn't the "selected one"(add some mythological music while sayin it). But still I became a ViP. So...............

@ manpe

indeed!

your friend lied...

Very Important Person is what it says on a tin!, however, despite, I personally do not agree with too many nominations/ratings/groups etc VIP's are important to the site , as they contribute to the site (mainly uploads, support, testing etc)

on the other hand there is group of some ie donators (like me :rolleyes: ), who has benefits of same access to certain areas etc, who whenever can contribute to the site and get nice badge too! :ph34r:

@manpe:

I believe Lite modified the requirements for ViP.

You best PM him for details.

Naah I'm not so interested in it. I believe Lite has better things to do (like the frontpage instead of satisfying someone's ego :D)... I can function perfectly without it too. I was just interested if it was a bug or like you mentioned, changed requirements or whatnot..

@manpe

its 750 posts now,my name turned dark blue after that :)

Archived