Jump to content

CloneBD 1.2.2.0


anuraag

Recommended Posts

CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. 3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.

Thanks to Karamjit Lal for the update.

Download

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the old patch that no longer works with this version.. an updated version of your patch to work with the latest versions and remove the water mark please Cerberus....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
9 minutes ago, kokakola said:

this is the old patch that no longer works with this version.. an updated version of your patch to work with the latest versions and remove the water mark please Cerberus....

Why do you think that the patch does not work for this version? [I have not tested it on disc myself] There is a "Buy License Key" button at the top left. But I think this was there before? However, when U click on the "About CloneBD" button, there is "Free Updates until: Forever"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jimmyjohnson
Quote

Why do you think that the patch does not work for this version? [I have not tested it on disc myself] There is a "Buy License Key" button at the top left. But I think this was there before? However, when U click on the "About CloneBD" button, there is "Free Updates until: Forever"

 

If this is the old patch, then it appears that everything is working fine, you can make copies, but then the copies have a clonebd watermark.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
21 minutes ago, jimmyjohnson said:

If this is the old patch, then it appears that everything is working fine, you can make copies, but then the copies have a clonebd watermark.

If it has a watermark, then it's worthless. Maybe someone will produce a new patch?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
22 minutes ago, BoHNeN said:

CloneBD.v1.0.4.8_KEYGEN+PATCH-FFF

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/8481932/CloneBD.v1.0.4.8_KEYGEN_PATCH-FFF.zip.html

Site: https://uptobox.com
Sharecode[?]: /q90g0nebygbx

Site: https://www102.zippyshare.com
Sharecode[?]: /v/NNeYAPl9/file.html

Site: https://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode[?]: /v/qGWXP4zY2mn5x

Reported to be working

Has anyone tested this to see if the CloneBD watermark is gone after using this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try this Keygen & patch , don't wok for me: 

the programme stay at trial version and the CloneBD watermark stay on the screen after patching and generate a new key

 

wait for a new patch......perhaps one day.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/05/2018 at 10:44 AM, BoHNeN said:

CloneBD.v1.0.4.8_KEYGEN+PATCH-FFF

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/8481932/CloneBD.v1.0.4.8_KEYGEN_PATCH-FFF.zip.html

Site: https://uptobox.com
Sharecode[?]: /q90g0nebygbx

Site: https://www102.zippyshare.com
Sharecode[?]: /v/NNeYAPl9/file.html

Site: https://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode[?]: /v/qGWXP4zY2mn5x

Reported to be working

 

Just tested this Keygen & Patch above & I can confirm that this (FFF) Keygen & Patch does work with v1.2.2.0, It fully removes the WATERMARK.

 

Thank you BoHNeN for sharing the above patch. you rock !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
36 minutes ago, kokakola said:

 

Just tested this Keygen & Patch above & I can confirm that this (FFF) Keygen & Patch does work with v1.2.2.0, It fully removes the WATERMARK.

 

Thank you BoHNeN for sharing the above patch. you rock !!!

Can someone else test/confirm that this works? I was unable to download it using Google Chrome. ESET Internet Security blocked it each time I tried.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ahmedkamatso
9 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Can someone else test/confirm that this works? I was unable to download it using Google Chrome. ESET Internet Security blocked it each time I tried.

tested working

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
17 minutes ago, ahmedkamatso said:

tested working

Quote

an error occurred when opening RegCloneBD.exe

cannot patch CloneBD.exe maybe wrong version or already patched

I reinstalled CloneBD and got the same message from patch

 

EDIT: I had to run the patch as admin. The "Buy License Key" is not highlighted. This is good. But, when I click on "About CloneBD" button, I get "Registered to: Trial Version". Is this OK??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ahmedkamatso
9 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I reinstalled CloneBD and got the same message from patch

 

EDIT: I had to run the patch as admin. The "Buy License Key" is not highlighted. This is good. But, when I click on "About CloneBD" button, I get "Registered to: Trial Version". Is this OK??

uninstall it with Revo then install it again it working fine here

https://imgur.com/a/CcLUtEI

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
27 minutes ago, ahmedkamatso said:

uninstall it with Revo then install it again it working fine here

https://imgur.com/a/CcLUtEI

 

1. I used Total Uninstall Pro to do a thorough [advanced] uninstall. Do you need to reboot before next step?

2. I reinstalled CloneBD.

3. I was able to successfully run the patch.

I got the same result as in my last post. What else can I do??

 

EDIT: [I must be very tired] I forgot/missed the "Generate" step. After doing this, it works fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
42 minutes ago, DJHOOVER said:

Is it a portable version for this release?

I have never seen a portable for this software [not here at least]. For all we know, it  might be available somewhere else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
TheEmpathicEar

CloneBD v1.2.3.0 is available. Does anyone know if the current medicine will work for this version?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

CloneBD v1.2.3.0 is available. Does anyone know if the current medicine will work for this version?

I just installed the latest version. With a patch and keygen FFF. Registration is normal. I did not test the program in my work. I do not have any disks to do this

3ed2c95a9863.jpg 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...