CCleaner 5.42.6499

anuraag

CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Thanks to pacyh for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pablomarmol

Piriform.CCleaner.Professional.v5.42.6499.Multilingual.Keymaker Only-CORE

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/8463051/Piriform.CCleaner.Professional.v5.42.6499.Multilingual.Keymaker-CORE.rar.html

8 hours ago, marduk84 said:

when I press the cleaning button the program closes automatically

Which button is the "Cleaning Button"? Where is it, where to find it?
I ask this because I can not find it myself.

12 hours ago, marduk84 said:

Navigate to Options >> Advanced >> (un-check / disable) Close program after cleaning.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
7 hours ago, Kalju said:

Which button is the "Cleaning Button"? Where is it, where to find it?
I ask this because I can not find it myself.

The cleaning button is hidden away.

It can only be accessed if you know where to look. Here's a little clue:

OuBFPplX_o.jpg

knowledge-Spammer

?  so much peoples  say this version no good

3 hours ago, knowledge said:

so much peoples  say this version no good

Let them sa. I do not say. Rather, I say that there is absolutely no problem at all.
Everything works great. If someone has problems, then the problems are somewhere very close to this person. There they have to search for them. Usually the people and the problems are in the same room.

knowledge-Spammer
55 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Let them sa. I do not say. Rather, I say that there is absolutely no problem at all.
Everything works great. If someone has problems, then the problems are somewhere very close to this person. There they have to search for them. Usually the people and the problems are in the same room.

u have seen comments on  about problems  with Chrome and more

Chrome is completely unusable since version 66.0.3359.xxx. They know this, but have not done anything to fix it.
PS the same issues will continue in the next version, i.e. version 68.0.34xx.xxx
An analogous situation was about 2 years ago, when half of the year none of the Chrome versions worked properly.

gwLfdYG.jpg

On 5/21/2018 at 7:08 AM, dcs18 said:

Navigate to Options >> Advanced >> (un-check / disable) Close program after cleaning.

i know this option, is deactived .

knowledge-Spammer
19 hours ago, Kalju said:

Chrome is completely unusable since version 66.0.3359.xxx. They know this, but have not done anything to fix it.
PS the same issues will continue in the next version, i.e. version 68.0.34xx.xxx
An analogous situation was about 2 years ago, when half of the year none of the Chrome versions worked properly.

gwLfdYG.jpg

maybe best stayaway from Chrome then ?

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

maybe best stayaway from Chrome then ?

True, for example I went back to 65.0.3325.181 and no problems.

22 hours ago, Kalju said:

Why not just uncheck the boxes for  it to clean chrome and just install and extension to clean it instead,  it's like Firefox there is certain  things i dont want cleaners to remove  from Firefox,  so i clean it out by hand only the stuff i want removed and uncheck  it from removing things i dont want . Everything it cleans has a opt out.

Why You think that I don't know what is possible and what not. I still know a little bit about what works and how works.

8 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Why You think that I don't know what is possible and what not. I still know a little bit about what works and how works.

One thing you use windows  10 RS 4 with it,  witch  there is a known issue with this browser and RS4 . Windows 10 updates have caused problems with Chrome off and on since RS 1 even. Then you are useing  a cleaner that had/has known bugs with Chrome as well.

I use Chromium Browser the latest version with no problem in Windows 8.1 and Linux  and it's not very much different than Chrome.

Currently I use 1709 16299.461, because 1803 has too many problems, it isn't possible to use. If somebody thinks, that maybe I again don't know, what is or what 1803 does, then I have the very latest and absolutely clean 1803 in other computer and has been there already about month, but it still don't work as should.

39 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Currently I use 1709 16299.461, because 1803 has too many problems, it isn't possible to use. If somebody thinks, that maybe I again don't know, what is or what 1803 does, then I have the very latest and absolutely clean 1803 in other computer and has been there already about month, but it still don't work as should.

Well  i dont know what you're problem is because even people using 1803 that  done May updates say Chrome is working fine for them now on Windows 10.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/8gf68w/chrome_freezes_windows_after_april_update/dyr6y3o/

I dont use Windows 10 anymore since right before RS4 came out i'm tired of a new set of bugs every 6 months . lets see were Windows 10 is at in 2023 or i buy a new PC with it on it witch ever comes 1st  i have 2 pcs  that have legit OEM keys of Windows 8.1 that have a  Windows 10 Digital license in the BIOS and  I removed Windows 10 from both PCs.

There still another known bug in 1803

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=838707

The thing about using a old version of Windows 10 if any  bugs brew up due to windows 10 updates they most likely will never be fixed by 3rd party software vendors they have enough on there plate trying to keep up with new versions of Windows 10 every 6 months.

Microsoft be pushing out updates to too many versions of windows now it very easy for them too mess up as they don't have the quality control  they use to have. I did windows updates for years and years. Windows 7 and then Windows 8.1 with very little regression but even on Windows 7 i had bugs with one 3rd party software that was not present in all systems with Windows 7. Bugs most of the time never effect everyone unless it's a really  bad 1st party bug.

4 hours ago, marduk84 said:
On 5/21/2018 at 10:38 AM, dcs18 said:
On 5/20/2018 at 9:36 PM, marduk84 said:

i know this option, is deactived .

Try with your security system completely disabled just temporarily (for the purpose of testing and troubleshooting) — if it continues to close automatically, your copy could be infected. yXZVmpE.gif

Portable CCleaner Professional 5.42.6499 Plus 32-64 bit Multilingual Online
Or Technician or Business
By PortableAppZ

Download Portable CCleaner Online (0.8 MB)
Sharecode[?]: /files/8031111/CCleaner_Portable_xxx_pro-be-te_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Select Edition and enter: 542

Winapp2 included.

Extract and run *Portable.
Language set by launcher according UserDefaultLang (if you don't want: write UserDefaultLang=false in *Portable.ini).

Archived