Total Uninstall 6.23.0

anuraag

It is first time when we have twice same topic on frontpage: I like professionals ! :tehe:

• Replies 87
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

I would like to see x86 and x64 threads merged together. A MOD could do this if it was deemed necessary?

Patch didn't work for me on (x86)....says patched successful but when launch it says unregistered

1 minute ago, last call said:

Patch didn't work for me on (x86)....

Works for me windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit

Is Somebody willing to upload the Total Uninstall Professional 6.23.0.510 (x64) installer, can't reach Martau's website.

Many Thanks in advance.

19 minutes ago, Plexxor said:

Is Somebody willing to upload the Total Uninstall Professional 6.23.0.510 (x64) installer, can't reach Martau's website.

Many Thanks in advance.

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/8517636/Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.23.0.exe.html

File: Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.23.0.exe
CRC-32: 4b4a890f
   MD4: 32116730058e84b63b8ba94a9d63cb6d
   MD5: 04161f8ca0410931978b17de84c79789
 SHA-1: f1d96856acc9a2bd54ccba5d1fc8166b9b28596c

On 6/3/2018 at 3:24 PM, Plexxor said:

Many Thanks in advance.

Here you are :)

Site: https://www118.zippyshare.com
ShareCode: /v/BA99DKs9/file.html

21 minutes ago, WiperX said:

remek002

Hello! You can do for x86?

You didn't point him. You should point like this: @remek002

TheEmpathicEar
30 minutes ago, WiperX said:

remek002

Hello! You can do for x86?

+1 @remek002 R U going to offer x86? [Topics merged. I got what I wanted, but I am bit confused]

@Togijak Did U offer a patch for x86?

8 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

+1 @remek002 R U going to offer x86? [Topics merged. I got what I wanted, but I am bit confused]

@Togijak Did U offer a patch for x86?

sorry but where is your problem - if you can write you also must be able to read du2kpxz5gvcnsasyy.jpg = that can't be the problem - next problem could be that you need some du1wlfambk66kox2v.gif and that is not my profession = if this is the problem I can not help and another reason could be that you need a better working du2kv304k3rjlqalm.png. If that is the problem I am sorry to tell you that I don't want to help you (I hate stupid people).

x86 bit by URET does not fix ability to work under Virtual Machine. By default TU need new key for Virtual Machine. Fixed Total Uninstall still prevent running under Virtual Machine, so this featuring does not fixed.

And what is this VirtualProtect inside?

Typically when unpacking, malware will allocate memory that is RW (Read/Write) and use that to store a copy of the unpacked malware. If it wants to execute from that memory space it will need to give it execute permissions using VirtualProtect.

:sadwalk:

click-click
15 hours ago, Seyyah said:

Total Uninstall Portable 6.23.0.510  paf  only x64  

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode:  /files/8517655/TotalUninstallPortable_6.23.0.510.paf.rar.html

Using DisableSplashScreen=true with a launcher ini (TotalUninstallPortable.ini)  has no affect on this portable. How is the splash disabled on this one?

53 minutes ago, click-click said:

Using DisableSplashScreen=true with a launcher ini (TotalUninstallPortable.ini)  has no affect on this portable. How is the splash disabled on this one?

Maybe : try this:

DisableSplashScreen=true
SplashScreenName=

TheEmpathicEar
6 hours ago, Togijak said:

sorry but where is your problem - if you can write you also must be able to read du2kpxz5gvcnsasyy.jpg = that can't be the problem - next problem could be that you need some du1wlfambk66kox2v.gif and that is not my profession = if this is the problem I can not help and another reason could be that you need a better working du2kv304k3rjlqalm.png. If that is the problem I am sorry to tell you that I don't want to help you (I hate stupid people).

Even the best of us can misread a post. :blink: 

Archived