iolo System Mechanic 17

Dean213

Dean213

img4File.png

Iolo System Mechanic 17
Includes a 6-month licence

Speed up, optimise and repair your computer with this all-in-one PC maintenance and tweaking tool
System Mechanic 17 is an amazingly comprehensive tool that provides everything you'll need to clean and speed up your PC, fix system problems and protect your privacy.

If your PC isn't performing, for instance, then System Mechanic will help you defragment your hard drive; optimise your Internet connection settings for faster downloads; defragment and compact the Registry; optimise the boot process by removing unnecessary startup programs, and get a temporary performance boost by closing down selected background processes.

PROMO

>Download directly from Promo page above<

>65 days until expiry of promotion!!<

KEY:

MAGZK-CAGLF-ZKZ92JHVCK

[Note:  I have not tested this giveaway to see if the above key is a unique key or one of general application]

• Replies 4
  • Views 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean213
21 minutes ago, boulawan said:
System Mechanic 17 is an amazingly comprehensive tool that provides everything you'll need to clean and speed up your PC, fix system problems and protect your privacy.

http://sm17.disc.pcpro.co.uk - without magazine coupon

or 

http://sm17.disc.computershopper.co.uk

There is no magazine coupon required to get the software that I posted - just registration. I did not use any coupon and I got my key!

Dont touch this software if you want to keep your system crash free, it meddles with some system functions not a safe to use app ccleaner or even wise cleaner 

As we all have our maintenance preferences to the operating system, this tool is rare, I will give you an opportunity to see how it works and if it promises. Thank you rate :lol:

Archived