-Microsoft-know-that-people-are-using-KMOspico-to-activate-Windows-or-Microsoft-office?

vitorio

-Microsoft-know-that-people-are-using-KMOspico-to-activate-Windows-or-Microsoft-office?

Yes. They know that.

But why haven't they patched the Windows?

Because they want all the people to use Windows. The people who use cracked Windows are mostly personal users and students or people who cannot afford it. They get a chance to be familiar with Windows environment. There is no point in forcing them to buy as they will turn towards Open source OS.

Once they (people who used cracked Windows) join on jobs they will prefer to use Windows in their work environment to be more productive. This will require businesses to purchase Windows licenses in bulk.

Businesses will not use cracked Windows since there is huge security risk, and if authorities find out that a business is using cracked Windows, they will get fined severely!

After all, people are familiar with Windows (since it is crackable). Businesses are forced to buy Windows (since their employees are more productive with it).

So it is a “Win” for Microsoft and of course for the user.

Source:

https://www.quora.com/Does-Microsoft-know-that-people-are-using-KMOspico-to-activate-Windows-or-Microsoft-office

• Replies 28
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using KMSpico to activate Windows opens up your pc to trojans, adware,  malware, and backdoors. KMSpico is used by home users only, not business/corporate. Home users make up a very small percentage of Windows sales in general. If you are running Windows 7, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free and get a legal key for a clean install. Having/Using a cracked OS is a really bad idea, there are plenty of places to obtain Windows 10 key for very little. Most PC's and motherboards will even activate Windows 10 automatically for free. 

33 minutes ago, virge said:

KMSpico is used by home users only, not business/corporates 

Businesses will not use cracked Windows since there is huge security risk, and if authorities find out that a business is using cracked Windows, they will get fined severely!

At least big corporate business.

Skunk1966
59 minutes ago, virge said:

Using KMSpico to activate Windows opens up your pc to trojans, adware,  malware, and backdoors

I never got infected in any way after using KMSpico

39 minutes ago, ThisPC666 said:

i've heard looong time ago that adobe uses the same principle? 

Adobe are more stringent in regards to licensing and there’s more checks going on to verify authenticity. They did introduce the cloud monthly subscription method to get more people in as the initial outlay for the boxed products was expensive for most.

25 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

I never got infected in any way after using KMSpico

AV software almost always flags KMSpico but I haven’t seen an example of the activation method allowing malicious action. It is after all the same method of activation that enterprise and other large institutions use to activate huge numbers of Windows/Office installs over the network.

Skunk1966
30 minutes ago, Richwood said:

AV software almost always flags KMSpico but I haven’t seen an example of the activation method allowing malicious action. It is after all the same method of activation that enterprise and other large institutions use to activate huge numbers of Windows/Office installs over the network.

true and that's about it; whitelist KMSPico in AV and you're good. Also there are lots of crap KMS solutions floating on the internet so it's key to get it from a trusted source

Source: Quora.com

How does it work (kmsPico)?

It replaces the installed key of the software with a volume key and then makes a copy version of KMS server on the computer. All this process makes software and Windows to activate through KMS server rather than MAK server. We will have to run the activator and wait for a couple of minutes for software to get activated. The process will take place on the backhand automatically.

In the latest version of KMSpico final, you can use for lifetime activation on your Windows or Office. KMS Activator roles are changing office windows trial or trial into a full version of windows and also office full version for free and very easy. Well now you already know is not the function of this activator. So, this application can be used to enable these types of windows or any office? 

Source: https://www-quora-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.quora.com/What-are-the-disadvantages-of-using-KMSPICO-for-activating-Windows-8-1-instead-of-a-real-activation/amp?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQGCAEYASgB#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.quora.com%2FWhat-are-the-disadvantages-of-using-KMSPICO-for-activating-Windows-8-1-instead-of-a-real-activation&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.quora.com%2FWhat-are-the-disadvantages-of-using-KMSPICO-for-activating-Windows-8-1-instead-of-a-real-activation

The last time M$  sent out and  exploit to deactivate windows users  was  back when they was using loaders KB971033 (WAT) in Windows 7

https://blog-archive.josephcs.com/windows-update-kb971033/#main_content

They made Wat loader soon after and got around  it :clap:

I don't pirate windows myself I never needed too . But with the way things are I can see why it's just like my friend had a activated copy of Windows 10 and there PC messed up and they had to rebuild it and there key was no longer tied to there hardware so they now are using KMS and also they started dual booting Linux because  of this . No one never owns Windows and you never know what they may do. They spent all that money changing windows around were it could not really be cracked like xp and vista was then people turn around and got around it with loaders and then KMS .

What Vitorio wrote is correct, seriour businesses never use OS or other progran without paying for lisence.

It's propertly only 0,01% as use crk OS so just let them try it out, one day they will buy it ;)

1 hour ago, steinom said:

What Vitorio wrote is correct, seriour businesses never use OS or other progran without paying for lisence.

It's propertly only 0,01% as use crk OS so just let them try it out, one day they will buy it ;)

lol   studies from the BSA  show  42%  of all software is pirated

https://www.zdnet.com/article/bsa-catches-more-businesses-in-the-software-piracy-act/

Old article here but still relevant today.

Microsoft Exec Admits That Company Benefits From Piracy

from the a-secret-no-more dept

For some time, big software companies have tried to make the argument that a copy of pirated software is equivalent to a lost sale This is pretty ridiculous for a couple reasons. For one thing, there's no reason to think that a given user of pirated software would have actually purchased a legitimate copy. Furthermore, the argument ignores the fact that companies actually benefit in some ways from piracy, because a user of pirated software is likely to purchase software from the same maker at some point down the road. This latter point is something that even Bill Gates has admitted, even while Microsoft continues to talk tough about cracking down on piracy. Now the company is stating more clearly that it knows there are some benefits to piracy. Jeff Raikes, head of the company's business group, said at a recent investor conference that while the company is against piracy, if you are going to pirate software, it hopes you pirate Microsoft software. He cited the above reasoning, noting that users of pirated Microsoft software are likely to purchase from the company later on. He said the company wants to push for legal licensing, but doesn't want to push so hard so as to destroy a valuable part of its user base. The company recently got a stark reminder of this lesson when a school in Russia said it would switch to Linux to avoid future hassles with the pirate police. Of course, this moderate stance seems at odds with the company's recent hyper-aggressive anti-piracy push, which resulted in many mistaken piracy accusations. Either way, Raikes' comments completely destroy the line about pirated software being equivalent to lost sales; if it actually were, Raikes would be telling people to pirate the software of Microsoft's competitors.

Newer article  about it Software Piracy Hurts Linux Adoption, Research Finds

Microsoft knows there place and are  the ones that allow you to do it , because if they didn't most all Tech savvy pirates would switch to Linux and there user base would dwindle ..:P..

I remember a lawyer who ran his entire office with Warez and then there was a prosecutor who provided his girlfriend with Warez for her office

6 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

true and that's about it; whitelist KMSPico in AV and you're good. Also there are lots of crap KMS solutions floating on the internet so it's key to get it from a trusted source

I can not find a site that has the virus free version of it, can you share it please?

• Administrator

You guys are forgetting or not knowing about one thing. Google gets lots and lots of notices to remove the links for these things. I cannot tells you guys enough about this. On the software level it might not be done much, but anti-filesharing organizations are doing a lot to stop it.

13 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

You guys are forgetting or not knowing about one thing. Google gets lots and lots of notices to remove the links for these things. I cannot tells you guys enough about this. On the software level it might not be done much, but anti-filesharing organizations are doing a lot to stop it.

They do all efforts to stop you from reaching warez so you'll feel the need to buy it and also to make people who can afford it proceed to buy instead of getting it easily for free, but once you get it for free and know how to so they don't bother you that much because they already know that whatever they you do you'll still look for the free one or you can't afford it as a lot of people in third world

straycat19
10 hours ago, vitorio said:

Yes. They know that.

But why haven't they patched the Windows?

You dare to ask that question with Microsoft's patch history!  In 35 years they have not been able to produce an OS that doesn't require constant patching.  If they tried to patch various forms of KMS or anything else used by pirates it would probably cause every copy of windows in the world to quit working.  And your assumption that it causes use by pirates affects their business use is just baloney.  A lot of businesses and government entities have switched to MacOSX or some version of Linux because the total cost of ownership is less.  Windows is very expensive to run in a business if you run it correctly.  Though I wouldn't call what we do a business, our behind the scenes people who administer the servers and maintain the systems thru Microsoft System Center number around 200 now.  That is not counting the various groups for various software packages, help desk, desktop computer techs, hardware techs, network techs, web techs, etc, etc, etc.  Doesn't take long to burn through $10 Million in just wages.

coromonadalix

the last version is KMSpico v10.2.0   theres a ton of falses versions with trojans or else  be careful.

Site: https://files.fm

ShareCode: /u/nshumc4m

was renamed frostrose install

4 hours ago, coromonadalix said:

the last version is KMSpico v10.2.0   theres a ton of falses versions with trojans or else  be careful.

Site: https://files.fm

ShareCode: /u/nshumc4m

What is the password? Is it 123456 ?

Let me clarify here, using KMS activators will not open up your OS to viruses. KMS is a legitimately used in businesses or organizations because it's cheaper and easier to mass activate windows computers. A KMS activator acts like a completely legitimate KMS server, there is no way to tell between a fake KMS activation and a real one in Microsoft's eyes. The only way to patch this is to update the KMS platform which has been done in the past to stop these activators, the last time this was updated is with windows 10 but there was a workaround in just a few weeks. 

Of course, users like me or us are using this type of patch, companies are clearly legal so they have to purchase their licenses to avoid 

On 5/10/2018 at 12:39 AM, percuma88 said:

What is the password? Is it 123456 ?

That's the same password on my luggage.

Archived