How to remove all post from this site

steven36

As you admins and mods know i reported  certain members in the system have been marking down post at this site for a very long time and  it's been years and still you still let the abuse continue.  You dont let us down vote  a user post so why do you  still have a topic ratting to discourage people from contributing  every time one of the board trolls gets his feelings hurt?  If you can't do something  about it , could you  please delete all my post and my name from this system . If i was a mod id do it myself like CC  did when he left I want out !

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down Steven... don't make rash decisions.

I for one will miss your posts if u decide to go that way...

It's a damn crisis here on nsane (since a few months ago)... i'm sure sooner or later we'll overcome this.

mclaren85

Steven we don't want you to leave. Different views and comments are what makes nsane a good place. Please reconsider your decision.

mclaren85

Steven, if you like we can talk to staff for you. Other firends would definitely join me.

2 hours ago, steven36 said:

certain members in the system have been marking down post at this site for a very long time

@steven36 kindly take this advise: Who cares what others do, think or say on these forums? Everything is OK.

your posts are different from other posts .

when i see one i read it .

You stay .

tomorrow you're cool again .

Many off topic posts removed....

@steven36 Don't leave we will miss your input..

• Administrator

As mentioned, you need to relax a bit steven. You are too experienced for all this.

Anyway, as I had mentioned before, if the abuse of it continues, I might consider it. Only one topic I noticed recently that was marked as such. No one let me know that it's still going on like this.

At that time, I also said disabling it is not easy. As it's per forum setting - which needs to be changed on all the forums individually which is not that easy as it might look.

However, it's also per user group setting - yes, we need to disable it on all the forums and sub-forums individually and also all the user groups individually to completely disable it. So for a quick way to fix it, I have now disabled common member's - that means, all Members, ViPs and Veteran's the ability to give ratings to any topic. While I do not know if this will change anything on already made topics, but hopefully this stops the abuse of stars from now on here.

Another thing, jalaffa is away for personal reasons I cannot mention here.

This place ain't the world. It won't feed you, clothe you, or cure you of disease. If things go wrong, the forum goes on with or without us.

I understand how upsetting it can be when you've invested so much in this. It's not real. It's only on a monitor.

When the lights go out, it's gone -- p-o-o-f-! No-mo'.

Just tryin' to help, though it's probably none of my business. You can tell me so. It's alright.

We can all get caught up in this, and not everyone is a nice person. I could name names. We can't get sex from the forum, eg. (though it would increase membership -- then we could have a "love" forum -- and a STD medical forum. Why not a bad breakup forum?)

If it's any comfort, I probably hate the same a**holes you do.

12 minutes ago, jabrwky said:

I SPEAK FOR A LARGE NUMBER OF US HERE.

Sorry. I do not wish to intervene but it need to be clear that I am not in "the large number of us".

I can speak for myself when needed. That's my humble opinion.

Sorry again to intervene.

I am with @jabrwky
Some posts do need to be moderated heavily especially when someone excessively quoting cliche or spiritual nonsense.
I believe in God
but people are not here to be preached by some strange religion with their unwanted nonsense.
This is a software site and not a religious site. Go preach somewhere for your religion, please.

Many posts removed getting well off topic....

Thread closed....

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived