important hint for JDownlader user on nsaneforums

Togijak

Long time ago I requested a nsane plugin for JD and that was crated and worked wonderful so long there was a sharecode button. After the staff sondss like we don't get a new sharecode button I asked the coder from JD there is a way to use the version we have to use at the moment

Site: https://www.multifilemirror.com/
Sharecode:

he told me we must wait for the next core update and just now my JD was updated and I did a test and its now implemented. If you copy the highlighted part

dt7qfe5lte2pj6yee.jpg

and paste this into JD the correct link is added to JS (just tested)

credits @Jiaz from https://board.jdownloader.org

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sefton22

I could not request x different versions of replacement and normal the user should sharecode like before with button / and staff is telling us how to use at the moment

On 05/05/2018 at 8:38 PM, Togijak said:

@sefton22

I could not request x different versions of replacement and normal the user should sharecode like before with button / and staff is telling us how to use at the moment

that's quite alright, it was just an observation as there are members that omit the sharcode text, this may get them to change their ways

I'm also a User of JDowloader, but do not use it on nSane — kudos to Togijak though, for interacting with the Developers and getting it done. F3h9xqz.gif

Thread moved from Site / Forum Feedback....

This is interesting, it is easy to open a link in another tab. For JD users this is perfect, there will be details with any of the hosting using captcha ?. Not all hosting. In Good Morning my congratulations for interacting.

Archived