[Game][PC] Drone Racing League Simulator free Steam code 

Dean213

Dean213

header.jpg?t=1518128553

[Game][PC] Drone Racing League Simulator free Steam code 

• Go to the link below and fill in the details and they'll email you a Steam download code for the DRL simulator
  • Where it says 'Product' just choose any of them and stick Amazon in as the place of purchase.
  • Code comes through immediately.

LINK

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake. A moderator please edit and delete the link. 

Proof:

Your code to download the simulator:

<br /><b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(codes7.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/nfs/c07/h06/mnt/111302/domains/nikkoair.com/html/getcode.php</b> on line <b>4</b><br /><br /><b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(codes8.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/nfs/c07/h06/mnt/111302/domains/nikkoair.com/html/getcode.php</b> on line <b>4</b><br /><br /><b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(codes9.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/nfs/c07/h06/mnt/111302/domains/nikkoair.com/html/getcode.php</b> on line <b>4</b><br />

Dean213

@tivstip:  I think this promotion has expired because it has a while.  Unfortunately, the reviews contradict your statement above:  Link

They cant contradict me because im here and im real. Dont tell me you still believe in imdb reviews or in reviews of products on internet.

On link does not say nothing about ending of promotion. I can make a promotion site named www.tivstipgiveaway.com in 3 minutes and make a promotion like that to enter your name, email address, date of birth and so on and the prize its 100 games but i write only on my main page named www.tivstip.com that contest is awailable only for people from uganda and last 1 minute. On giveaway site i dont put any links to my main page to see the rules. 

Now tell those people from your link to contradict me again.

Archived