Power-user for PowerPoint and Excel v 1.6.203

Dean213

Dean213

power-user-for-powerpoint-and-excel-y5hf

Power-user for PowerPoint and Excel

Supercharge Your PowerPoint and Excel Presentations

PowerPoint and Excel presentations are boring, but they’re even more boring when you’re subjected to the same clip art and charts that you’ve seen a thousand times. Make your presentations stand out from the rest with today’s discount software promotion, Power-user for PowerPoint and Excel!

Power-user for PowerPoint and Excel provides you with a deep library of templates, icons, charts, maps, and diagrams for your spreadsheets and presentations. With Power-user for PowerPoint and Excel, you’ll draw the attention of your audience with stunning graphics that are sure to impress.

PROMO

Download

lic= 55F876C6-489F-A8BC-3273-9A179A4BF3D2

You must install/register the software within 1 month, and cannot do so afterwards. Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for current subscriptions

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Addins are excellent, the only drawback, in my opinion, is that they slow the Office application load time. Specially is you used loads of them.

You have to be very selective with the addins you installed.

The flags are awesome, they all have the same size, good aspect ratio, they're sharp etc.

I uploaded them separately if anyone needs only them :

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/EPHSQKIR/

The advantage of extracting the resources out of the software is that you can use them anywhere, not just in PowerPoint.

10 minutes ago, Rekkio said:

I uploaded them separately if anyone needs only them

That what may need in the near future. Great job.

Archived