Fox & Friends Hurriedly Shuts Down Interview as Trump Rants About Mueller

virge

In what is surely a first for a news network, the hosts of Donald Trump’s favorite variety show, Fox & Friends, hurriedly ended an interview with the president Thursday morning as Trump began ranting about Robert Mueller and threatening to seize control of the Justice Department. The phoner began pleasantly enough, with Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, and Ainsley Earhardt tossing the president a softball question about his wife: April 26 is Melania Trump’s birthday, a “very, very special day,” the president explained, though the First Lady apparently didn’t get much beyond the shout-out she received on air. “Maybe I didn’t get her much,” Trump admitted nervously, when Kilmeade asked. “I got her a beautiful card. You know, I’m very busy.”

The conversation went downhill from there, slowly devolving into ever-longer bouts of furious ranting, as the president was asked about the scandal surrounding his allegedly prescription-happy personal doctor, Ronny Jackson (an “unblemished record,” he said), conservative YouTube celebrities Diamond and Silk (“beautiful women”), and James Comey (“a leaker and a liar”). He praised Kanye West, lamented that Shania Twain had backed away from defending him, congratulated the Republican Party on doing “the thing” in the Civil War, and complained about his treatment on CNN (“I don’t watch them at all,” Trump insisted).

Trump rants at Fox and Friends for 30 mins.

Trump's early morning dose of cocaine.

Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/donald-trump-fox-and-friends-interview

• Replies 3
  • Views 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

I like trump  but something he do is little crazy  but he ok

that was a 30 minute angry  rant...not an interview...and he was talking at them ...not to them...it took them 30 minutes to shut him down...politics is getting ridiculous ...it always has been but it is now scary

This forum revolves around topics of a technical nature, which happen to be discussed by people from many nationalities, etnicities and political backgrounds. In order to focus on what unities us all, rather than what divides us, cultural, national and/or political issues are not to be discussed. Members engaging in such discussions will receive a warning.

Thread closed....

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived