I'm getting "You do not have permission to view this content."

J.C

I'm getting "You do not have permission to view this content. Error code: 2F173/H" when I try to access some topics I always had access, like

Why?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, J.C said:

They should change the moto to "software as it should NOT be, behind a segregation wall"

On a technical note — I hate that logo myself and use the following rule to banish it out of sight:—

||nsaneforums.com/uploads/monthly_20*_*/*_*_logo_ipb.png$image,domain=nsaneforums.com

1 hour ago, J.C said:

Really? This is terrible. Why this change? This topic was always open, me and a ton of people posted there... Bad move nsane, bad move. :angry:

A lot of people registered just to get activation for their Windows/Office flooding that post everyday, that attracted attention to specific eyes that may put in danger the continuity of this site. Also, we are not allowed to talk about it.

1 minute ago, anakin206 said:

A lot of people registered just to get activation for their Windows/Office flooding that post everyday, that attracted attention to specific eyes that may put in danger the continuity of this site. Also, we are not allowed to talk about it.

Oh, so that's it. Then it makes sense. Too bad normal people like me also got f*** up in this mess :mellow:

On 4/21/2018 at 10:27 AM, J.C said:

I'm getting "You do not have permission to view this content. Error code: 2F173/H" when I try to access some topics I always had access, like

Why?

All your answers are above thanks..Thread closed

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived