Jump to content

Chinese Lunar Rover Finds No Evidence Of American Moon Landings


humble3d

Recommended Posts

Chinese Lunar Rover Finds No Evidence Of American Moon Landings

 

Beijing | Top officials of the Chinese Space Program have come out this morning and expressed their feelings that the American moon landings “were a complete hoax” reports the Beijing Daily Express.

 

200 high-ranking officials from the Chinese Space Program have signed a petition asking explanations from the American government and the release of classified NASA information concerning the American moon landings that would prove to the World that the moon landings were not an elaborately orchestrated hoax to fool the World about America’s space program capabilities.

 

These allegations have come up through recent analysis of pictures taken from the Chinese moon rover that allegedly found no traces of the American moon landings existing on the moon.
rover-china

 

Pictures taken from Yutu, the Chinese moon rover, that has landed on the moon in 2013, allegedly shows no proof whatsoever of the American moon landings ever happening

 

World renowned Russian nuclear engineer Yury Ignatyevich Mukhin has also signed the petition as well as a dozen other top Russian engineers and ex-KGB agents claiming the Russian Government “had always been aware of the situation since the early 1970’s”

 

These recent discoveries could strangely give credence to conspiracy theorists whom have claimed for decades that America had never gone to the moon but that the American moon landings were but an elaborate hoax to foul Russia into the space race and eventually, the nuclear arms race, with the purpose of ruining Russia, much like the financing of the Mujahideen forces during the Soviet Afghanistan war successfully achieved.

 


 

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-american-moon-landings/


SATIRICAL satirical HUMOUROUS NEWS PAGE:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Americans finally announced officially that there was not such a thing never, everything was just a staging. It is not long ago, when was announced. It was only so called "cold war" and propaganda. 

All of this was just staging in the Arizona Desert. And if you remember, at that time there were not any such cameras, what could have been broadcast live picture, but "it was shown" and was shown on television. (The cameras existed but they were so big that they could not have gotten there). The fact that in England it was shown about 20 minutes earlier, than official documents give the landing time. And it's not a joke, it was earlier shown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, humble3d said:

SATIRICAL satirical HUMOUROUS NEWS PAGE:

 

LMAO people getting triggered without reading the disclaimer. :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People, get over it. America is the first and only nation who achieved to send human to the moon. I can't bear any other conspiracy theory anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russia and china number one of technology this's real technology not an american.

USA have ่just only fake technology.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kalju said:

Americans finally announced officially that there was not such a thing never, everything was just a staging. It is not long ago, when was announced. It was only so called "cold war" and propaganda. 

All of this was just staging in the Arizona Desert. And if you remember, at that time there were not any such cameras, what could have been broadcast live picture, but "it was shown" and was shown on television. (The cameras existed but they were so big that they could not have gotten there). The fact that in England it was shown about 20 minutes earlier, than official documents give the landing time. And it's not a joke, it was earlier shown.

 

26 minutes ago, MISSYOU said:

Russia and china number one of technology this's real technology not an american.

USA have ่just only fake technology.

I hope you are joking as the OP is guys...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tiliarou said:

 

I hope you are joking as the OP is guys...

 

not joking i'm serious and that's real you should accept

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you have a conspiracy involving just 6 people there is ALWAYS the possibility that one of them will one day speak out. Now, when you have a conspiracy that would need to involve hundreds of personnel e.g:- in the case of the Twin Towers attack and the Moon landing, then FOR SURE someone involved would have blabbed the truth. I can't believe that many people still believe these nutty stories from lunatics and attention seekers who spread them via the internet. It just shows that if people can believe that garbage then it's no surprise that they swallow the lies and deceit of politicians the world over who lie and manipulate the feelings of the voters so that they can stay in their cushy lucrative jobs.

Having said all that I want to state categorically as a Scot that the Loch Ness monster exists!!:D:D:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, mclaren85 said:

People, get over it. America is the first and only nation who achieved to send human to the moon. I can't bear any other conspiracy theory anymore.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/832865/Russians-first-on-moon-lunar-landings-hoax-NASA

for most of the space race the Soviets were in the lead. They were the first to put a satellite into orbit, the first to send a man into space, and the first to send a spacecraft around the moon, taking pictures of the far side

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dMog said:

really knowledge...you are kidding.... right...

can u show real proof a man on moon ? i am sure not   no matter from russia or chine or usa  is all lies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russian scientists use instruments left behind by the American astronauts. ...they placed a laser reflector on the moon to measure the distance from Earth to  MOON so it can be constantly tracked to the nearest inch .. LOOK FOR real news instead of conspiracy crap. for starter try a site called bad astronomy..it DEBUNKS  all your so-called bs proof, but no I would say you do t care to even consider reality here. for whatever reasons you have..suppose you also believe he flat earthers too...they tons of proof that the earth is flat...and with the credibility, you hold as true about the moon  and AMERICA getting there and back again..once again go to bad astronomy   http://www.badastronomy.com/index.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, mclaren85 said:

People, get over it. America is the first and only nation who achieved to send human to the moon. I can't bear any other conspiracy theory anymore.

Be calm down, nobody has ever landed on the moon, and even more - even nowadays it is not possible. You can go there, there is no problem. But the return is that, what makes matters worse, there is no way to return back.
What do you think, if it really is so easy, why no one more has gone?
Why not to go for holidays, at least millionaires should be go. But unfortunately, so far not possible. There are only beautiful propaganda tricks and the more to lie the more believed. This is politics...

14 minutes ago, knowledge said:

can u show real proof a man on moon ? i am sure not   no matter from russia or chine or usa  is all lies

Here you are more than 100% right! Agree with You fully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, dMog said:

Russian scientists use instruments left behind by the American astronauts. ...they placed a laser reflector on the moon to measure the distance from Earth to  MOON so it can be constantly tracked to the nearest inch .. LOOK FOR real news instead of conspiracy crap. for starter try a site called bad astronomy..it DEBUNKS  all your so-called bs proof, but no I would say you do t care to even consider reality here. for whatever reasons you have..suppose you also believe he flat earthers too...they tons of proof that the earth is flat...and with the credibility, you hold as true about the moon  and AMERICA getting there and back again..once again go to bad astronomy   http://www.badastronomy.com/index.html

funny this page u post

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Fox TV and the Apollo Moon Hoax

(February 13, 2001)

 


On Thursday, February 15th 2001 (and replayed on March 19), the Fox TV network aired a program called ``Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?'', hosted by X-Files actor Mitch Pileggi. The program was an hour long, and featured interviews with a series of people who believe that NASA faked the Apollo Moon landings in the 1960s and 1970s. The biggest voice in this is Bill Kaysing, who claims to have all sorts of hoax evidence, including pictures taken by the astronauts, engineering details, discussions of physics and even some testimony by astronauts themselves. The program's conclusion was that the whole thing was faked in the Nevada desert (in Area 51, of course!). According to them, NASA did not have the technical capability of going to the Moon, but pressure due to the Cold War with the Soviet Union forced them to fake it

 

so it seem people are  saying like we are saying now is fake  but we must be lies to u  i no care if did or not but i no trust what usa say if  say is hot i look 1st and see with  my own eyes  not what people say  again i real no care for the moon as not much up there lol 

 

but i have seen this the full video

shame not on the site u posted

[Video showing John Young at Station 4 on EVA-2, with Fox caption "Day One". Click here for the transcript and here for the RealVideo clip.]

Narrator: This shot was taped in what was purported to be the first of Apollo 16's lunar excursions.

[Audio of John Young dubbed over clip: "Well, I couldn't pick a better spot", actual MET of 123:58:46]

[Next, video of John Young and Charlie Duke at Station 4, EVA-2. In reality, about three minutes after the first clip. Fox caption "Day Two". Click here for the transcript and here for the RealVideo clip.]

 

y not on the site ? y not post the full video ? i am sure can get  if needed

 

plus your comment for earth is flat if usa had its way it all be flat lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some country copy technologhy from USA

No country is the best but for me I live with the USA.

maxresdefault.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if u is from usa can u show me all the real proof u have usa real did   i am not saying bad just to usa  all is lies i am sure  no matter from were u is   lets face it we not going to the moon  so we no real care  but y usa nuke the moon ? i care to no this more then if man have been on moon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I  am CANADIAN, NOT Ameican..as I have told you countless times... but conspiracy theories are just that..theories with no basis on reality except for the fact that those who believe  them WANT  to see them as truth and will  deny all logic pointing contrary to their wishful thinking and refuse to even consider looking at anything that does not support the conspiracy...no matter how bizzare

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dMog said:

I  am CANADIAN, NOT Ameican..as I have told you countless times... but conspiracy theories are just that..theories with no basis on reality except for the fact that those who believe  them WANT  to see them as truth and will  deny all logic pointing contrary to their wishful thinking and refuse to even consider looking at anything that does not support the conspiracy...no matter how bizzare

i see your flag i have never asked were u is from  and no real care were is from usa or not

u   say deny all logic 

if have no  real proof y    u so sure usa did    is no need be rude with comments we just talks not big thing as its moon   i am sure we not going to fight about the moon  is crazy  but we can have crazy talk like the site u posted  http://www.badastronomy.com/index.html

that have things like X-Files    no be mad we just little jokes and talks as no real proof  to show did or not

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, knowledge said:

for most of the space race the Soviets were in the lead. They were the first to put a satellite into orbit, the first to send a man into space, and the first to send a spacecraft around the moon, taking pictures of the far side

Specifically:

1. First man-made satellite in earth orbit

2. First man in space

3. First man to orbit the earth

4. First woman in space

5. The first crew of three astronauts on-board one spacecraft

6. The first space walk

7. The first of two orbiting space craft rendezvousing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dMog said:

come on..if it was faked your government would have all over this from 1969 on...

 

lets no  fight watch the video from obama https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/preview/GTYSdDW/president-obama-talking-about-russians-launching-sputnik_wyf4evjgb__PM.mp4

talk about Sputnik

What Were the First Satellites in Space?
The Soviet Union was the first to launch a satellite into space. The satellite was launched in 1957 and was called Sputnik 1.

 

NASA has launched many satellites into space. The first was Explorer 1 in 1958. Explorer was America's first man-made satellite. The first satellite picture of Earth came from NASA's Explorer 6 in 1959.

 

its not about who is best or better as i think now both usa and russia work as team on new things  in space russia  engines  and usa info and more things like that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18yebx4d6bxsgjpg.jpg

“We were born to make the fairy tale come true!”

 

"Soviet man – be proud, you opened the road to stars from Earth!"

“Soviet man – be proud, you opened the road to stars from Earth!”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...