Auslogics BoostSpeed 9

Dean213

img4File.png

Auslogics BoostSpeed 

Auslogics BoostSpeed is a comprehensive suite of tools that will improve performance in just about every area of your PCs operations.
If your system is slow to boot, for instance, then use the Startup Manager to locate and disable unnecessary Windows startup programs, Explorer extensions and even web browser add-ons for a comprehensive list. And BoostSpeed can highlight "dangerous" items, programs it believes may be spyware, for an additional security benefit.

Nothing slows down a PC quite as much as a poorly optimised hard drive, but BoostSpeed makes it easy to get your system back into shape. There are tools to remove junk and leftover files, clear your web, Windows and application histories, and explore your drive to see which folders are consuming the most space. Then the excellent Auslogics Disk Defrag will rearrange your files to deliver the best possible performance.

PROMO

>> Register to obtain product<<

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill
51 minutes ago, Dino101 said:

img4File.png

Auslogics BoostSpeed 

Auslogics BoostSpeed is a comprehensive suite of tools that will improve performance in just about every area of your PCs operations.
If your system is slow to boot, for instance, then use the Startup Manager to locate and disable unnecessary Windows startup programs, Explorer extensions and even web browser add-ons for a comprehensive list. And BoostSpeed can highlight "dangerous" items, programs it believes may be spyware, for an additional security benefit.

Nothing slows down a PC quite as much as a poorly optimised hard drive, but BoostSpeed makes it easy to get your system back into shape. There are tools to remove junk and leftover files, clear your web, Windows and application histories, and explore your drive to see which folders are consuming the most space. Then the excellent Auslogics Disk Defrag will rearrange your files to deliver the best possible performance.

PROMO

>> Register to obtain product<<

Hi Dino says one needs a coupon CODE??

1 minute ago, Airstream_Bill said:

Hi Dino says one needs a coupon CODE??

That's strange because I got my key with no issues.

Airstream_Bill
2 minutes ago, Dino101 said:

That's strange because I got my key with no issues.

I just got to here and did not try as it said this (Login (create an account if you haven't already done so), enter the magazine coupon code you can find in the May 2018 issue of PC Pro, then click the "Get Serial Code" button to receive your code. You can find this again in your account, if you need the code in the future.)

2 minutes ago, Airstream_Bill said:

I just got to here and did not try as it said this (Login (create an account if you haven't already done so), enter the magazine coupon code you can find in the May 2018 issue of PC Pro, then click the "Get Serial Code" button to receive your code. You can find this again in your account, if you need the code in the future.)

Okay.  did you manage to retrieve the key?

4 minutes ago, Airstream_Bill said:

any code here,d'u need a serial (got it of curiosity only)?

imo best Auslogics BS is  5.5.1.0 ,still runin' on my laptop.

Airstream_Bill
10 minutes ago, Dino101 said:

Okay.  did you manage to retrieve the key?

Yes I got it without that PROMO Code.  Good deal.  Cheers.

If you do not want to do account, there is no need, everyone will get the same key.

Unfortunately, it's for the version 9.x, but the current one is 10.0.8.0

Archived