Jump to content

Best Windows 7 SP1 x86 x64 Pre-Activated Release


nsan3

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

 

I am unable to find my Win7 DVD which I had since 6-7 years now. It had both the 32/64 bit editions and it was Pre-Activated. Could any one suggest a good version out there which is free from viruses, keyloggers etc and what not. Would love if its Pre-Activated as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myfeetstink

.. this may help:. Windows 7 AIO (x86/x64) .. not preactivated, but states Activator included (?)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just go and search generation2 (gen2) releases ,IMO his releases are the best (and preactivated)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, locolol said:

Just go and search generation2 (gen2) releases ,IMO his releases are the best (and preactivated)

I heard that as well, but have heard reports about keyloggers and viruses embedded in the releases. Do you know anyway to verify them??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope that's not true. I use it.

Back in the days when i was using windows xp, I got it from a guy who called himself Lill-fella og lill-bill. I think it was the same man.

I never had any problems with these windows. They worked perfectly in all the years I used them.

 

The man I downloaded them from was recommended by many users. I'd like to have his winsows 7 too. But he's done something with his page so I can't download them anymore. Maybe you can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/12/2018 at 9:20 AM, nsan3 said:

I heard that as well, but have heard reports about keyloggers and viruses embedded in the releases. Do you know anyway to verify them??

I mean there's always a risk for using modified ISOs. If you're paranoid, just download the original ISO from Microsoft.

I've been using gen2 and TeamOS releases for few years. I use their releases both in VMs and real machines. Never facing any security issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, per said:

I hope that's not true. I use it.

Back in the days when i was using windows xp, I got it from a guy who called himself Lill-fella og lill-bill. I think it was the same man.

I never had any problems with these windows. They worked perfectly in all the years I used them.

 

The man I downloaded them from was recommended by many users. I'd like to have his winsows 7 too. But he's done something with his page so I can't download them anymore. Maybe you can.

Maybe I can what?? Where is this "man" page??

6 hours ago, trufpal said:

I mean there's always a risk for using modified ISOs. If you're paranoid, just download the original ISO from Microsoft.

I've been using gen2 and TeamOS releases for few years. I use their releases both in VMs and real machines. Never facing any security issues.

I am currently running an MS ISO due to the probability of stuffs inserted otherwise. Have heard about gen2 and TeamOS, but ya conflicting reports did reach me about the un-wanted ingredients as well. Thanks trufpal.

3 hours ago, strikerfox said:

Getintopc.com

not all activated.

I have used the site before and I would not recommend it to anyone. Suggest you the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12.04.2018 at 5:20 AM, nsan3 said:

Do you know anyway to verify them??

u can verify  pure misro$oft Iso by hush sum  only.

do not make a mistake ,think one more time about i said above.

         

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nsan3 said:

I am currently running an MS ISO due to the probability of stuffs inserted otherwise. Have heard about gen2 and TeamOS, but ya conflicting reports did reach me about the un-wanted ingredients as well. Thanks trufpal.

Well, for the peace of mind, original MS ISO is your safe bet. From there you can include updates to the ISO using Dism++. As for pre-activation method, I've yet found a way other than via $OEM$ folder. TeamOS use this pre-activation method, while gen2 use different method (can't quite figured how they've done it). But it's not really a big deal tho, because you can easily activate your OS using a tool like MTK and the likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Du you now way we cant take down the pro version.

It wood be better if we was able to get Lill-bill version. Sins that one is aktivitet whiteout a loder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...