Magix ACID Music Studio 10 

Dean213

[Image: giveaway-magix-acid-music-studio-10-for-...00x200.png]

Magix ACID Music Studio 10 

There are music programs. And then there is ACID. Experience the bedrock of music production.

ACID Music Studio offers the functions of mastering audio, studio mixing, recording MIDI data and arranging, adding various effects to audio recordings. Recorded music tracks can be saved on a CD-ROM, embedded in web-animation and flash-clips, exported to portable devices (PSP and iPod) in MP3 format. In addition, the program saves audio tracks in the formats WAV, WMA, RM and AVI. 

More Info:
https://www.magix.com/ie/free-download/a...ic-studio/

Registration Page:
http://www.serialcenter.de/

Giveaway :

This giveaway set by German Beat Magazine,  use Chrome browser for this promo as it has an inbuilt translator and other browser users use Google translator webpage or add-on.

Visit this giveaway page in the German language, click ‘OK’, then select  ‘ACID Music Studio 10 (Software)’, enter your email address and click ‘Register Products’
Next, fill the small form, select required fields in the form and complete registration to receive an email from ‘Beat <[email protected]>’, click the confirmation link to receive another email with ACID Music Studio 10  serial number.
Download the software installer from this direct link [151 MB], while installing the software choose the option ‘I have a Serial Number’ and enter the code you received through this giveaway, finally register your product and complete the installation process.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked yesterday (7:10 a.m. (GTM-0)) and I received email below:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Software-Registrierung beim Beat Serial-Center!

Im Folgenden finden Sie die gewünschten Details:

=== ACID Music Studio 10 ===
Leider sind für diese Software keine Seriennummern mehr verfügbar, da die Aktion ausgelaufen ist.

HINWEIS: Bitte beachten Sie, dass beim Kopieren der Passwörter und Seriennummern unter Umständen Leerzeichen hinzugefügt werden. Tippen Sie die Daten daher jeweils manuell ohne die Anführungszeichen ein. Zum Entpacken unter OS X nutzen Sie bitte den Uniarchiver oder den Entpacker auf der Dvd.

Bei Anregungen, Wünschen oder Kritik wenden Sie sich bitte an [email protected].

Vielen Dank
Ihr Beat-Team

--
Impressum: www.serialcenter.de ist ein Online-Angebot von falkemedia GmbH & Co.KG | An der Halle 400 1 | 24143 Kiel

@Dino101: When did you check the giveaway?

I checked this yesterday.  This giveaway is promoted on a number of the giveaway/promo sites, but for some reason the promotion page now requests that the user answer a question.  This question was not part of the promotion when I tested it and neither has it been advertised by the different promotion/giveaway sites. 

1 hour ago, Dino101 said:

I checked this yesterday.  This giveaway is promoted on a number of the giveaway/promo sites, but for some reason the promotion page now requests that the user answer a question.  This question was not part of the promotion when I tested it and neither has it been advertised by the different promotion/giveaway sites. 

I checked on Thursday, also asked for a poll.

82QLwRDc1e98jm.png

I do not understand what you are trying to say.  Do you mean that when you checked on Thursday there was no compulsory question or do you mean the contrary ?

13 hours ago, Dino101 said:

I do not understand what you are trying to say ?

There was an obligatory question.

• 2 weeks later...

PROMO now working:

Which word is missing: "Pimp my..." (see page 51 in the magazine)? :  Delay

TESTED:  4/12/2018

Archived