What are some good Kodi addons for watching movies?

Sylence

Looking for some good addons for Kodi to watch movies for free, I'm talking about those that forced google to remove Kodi from autocomplete piracy searches.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't keep up to date by the month as  I don't use them.. but: Neptune Rising, Genesis Reborn, Covenant.

If you have a android device/FireTV: Deleted

I agree but they're hardly a secret anymore given how popular Kodi has become. They change like the weather anyway. I'll edit out the android ones.

9 hours ago, Dodel said:

Why advertise them ?

because i asked in the topic and it's not advertisement.

8 hours ago, Paft said:

I agree but they're hardly a secret anymore given how popular Kodi has become. They change like the weather anyway. I'll edit out the android ones.

Thanks, I haven't felt the need for them yet but was kinda Interested in them, i'll give them a try

So I noticed both the apps I edited out are advertised here anyway and will likly be plasterd all over Youtube, Reddit and the rest of the net.:

47 minutes ago, Paft said:

So I noticed both the apps I edited out are advertised here anyway and will likly be plasterd all over Youtube, Reddit and the rest of the net.:

They were already on the forum, i knew them. if you're too scared to talk about these subjects you're probably in the wrong forum then.

Scared? No. Concerned that more talk about them means popularity which means being taken down faster, yes. But like I said they're plastered all over the internet and here anyway.

Placenta is another one.

Wilson Drake

Well I ll not recommend you to stick with just one addon as these addons keep getting problems, some get banned while some are not updated. At the moment some best kodi addons for movies are 

Neptune Rising Kodi addon

Placenta Kodi addon

Poseidon Kodi addon

Oculus Kodi addon 

Extreme Odyssey 

See if you can get your favorite addon from https://www.kodivpn.co/kodi-krypton-add-ons/ it has a lot of movies, 4k, sports, cartoon and many more addons. I was using Exodus previously but since the addon stopped getting published I moved to a lot of addons and settled for neptune rising. 

Archived