Broken links?

malakai1911

Any clue why half the links in my guide stopped working?

The first affected link is at the end of section 3b under the "Privacy Tweaks" heading. The forum parses them with de-referer links, and doesn't make them links...

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

It's after forums upgrade right? Well similar thing happened to my posts. I had to edit some of them, to make it proper.

Ok, I 'fixed' yours now, there were some errors inside the BBCode and that's why it fucked up I think(some closing tags without opening tags, one URL that never closed).

It's full HTML now, with Raw linebreak(I copied it over from Zeropaid), PM me if you need the BBCode version(I backed it up).

Ok, I 'fixed' yours now, there were some errors inside the BBCode and that's why it fucked up I think(some closing tags without opening tags, one URL that never closed).

It's full HTML now, with Raw linebreak(I copied it over from Zeropaid), PM me if you need the BBCode version(I backed it up).

Here's the raw BBCode version I had copy-pasted in the past...

If you see improperly closed tags that I can't seem to find, let me know. Otherwise, it looks to me like a forum limitation.

(I pasted this exact copy of the guide at ZP and it parsed it fine!)

wsg.txt

[B]Office 2010[/B] - [URL="http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/"]Technical Preview Release (14.0.4417.1110)[/B]

Could that be our culprit? When I was replacing BBCode with HTML earlier I also noticed that it had replaced 70 times and 71 times, same with and .

I'll try pasting it again tomorrow, I got to get some sleep now ;)

Edit: I just fixed that and checked again but the forum fucked it up again... The odd thing is that some tags will continue to work even though others won't. (For instance the color will work where bold doesn't). I don't believe this is a forum limitation, but I wasn't able to locate the problem in the code either(if any). I'll have a better look at it tomorrow, for now HTML it is :)

Archived