Strange Creature That Looks Like Gollum Crawls Out of Lake and Charges Schoolkids

Naota

From GeekMontage.com

Read full article: Strange Creature That Looks Like Gollum Crawls Out of Lake and Charges Schoolkids

Exerpt:

TERRIFIED locals in a South American town are running scared after a strange creature they describe as “Gollum” crawled out of a lake and charged schoolkids.

The beast — which has “sparked fear and confusion” in the small town of Cerro Azul, Panama — was spotted on Saturday when four 14 to 16-year-olds were playing by the waterfront.

According to their account, reported by Panamanian news service Telemetro, the youngsters “screamed” when the five-foot creature emerged from a cave and started clambouring over rocks towards them “as if to attack them”.

In a “desperate bid to defend themselves” the four terrified boys said they hurled rocks at the strange creature to kill it, before throwing its corpse in the water and running away.

Their disbelieving parents returned to the lake the following day — and were stunned to discovered the beast’s body washed up on the shore.

Sigh... Stupid kids! :angry: Looks fake to me though.

• Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is not much telling what that is... I am sure that someone has already scooped it up to take a genetic sample...

You know actually to me its looks like a deformed E.T...LOL

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2642152/Mystery-beast-terrified-kids.html

lol! I kind of see that... I also see "Little foot" from Land Before Time... *cough* not that I ever saw those movies. friends_littlefoot.gif

For all we know it could have been an alien emissary coming with a message of peace & love only to be pwnt by rocks and thrown in water to die, LOL. Sad but human nature is always to destroy what we do not understand or what we fear.

Littlefoot... haha. They shouldn't have killed it. Damned human behavior.

• 1 month later...

yeah its fake. no whole body in the picture. plus the left top and left bottom pictures are reversed of each other. besides they would had ate it afterwards. still no body or bones even if they did eat it..

Off topic.. a smartphone would be a phone that doesn't bother you with pointless rambling.. Like my phone.. it got smart the minute I destroyed it with a 15LB sledgehammer..

Hit the wiki...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartphone

bearoninternet

A smartphone is a mobile phone offering advanced capabilities!!! wtf is your problem then bearoninternet OK i see u made a funny after i made a funny 1st little foot got eaten by t-REX 2nd bart who evolved past all humans on earth pulls his pants down ok you win! :lol:

Let's just say that huge picture you send in doesnt exactly fit on my cellphonescreen.:lol:

Archived