ESET Internet Security 11.1.42.0

anuraag

On 3/20/2018 at 10:27 AM, Rebel Reigns said:

Hi. I am using ESET Smart Security 10.0.390.0 (x64) and it works fine on my Windows 10 even below versions works fine But newer versions like ESET Smart Security 10.1.235.0 (x64) or ESET Internet Security 11.0.159.9 (x64) after installing ends with screenshot error given below. I tried to solve every possible solution given on internet but in vain. Kindly guide.

Regards :)

ESET Internet Security 11.0.144.0 [x64] Launching Error.png

You should uninstall it, and user ESET uninstaller in safe mode https://support.eset.com/kb2289/

If the uninstaller didn't work, then something wrong in your system

• Replies 80
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rebel Reigns
On 3/20/2018 at 10:41 AM, BALTAGY said:

You should uninstall it, and user ESET uninstaller in safe mode https://support.eset.com/kb2289/

If the uninstaller didn't work, then something wrong in your system

I have already tried this method many times with different versions but in vain. 

2 hours ago, Sharelol said:

I'm interested, share it plz =P

PM 

2 hours ago, xuzhong said:

coua ,how do you do it ?Please tell me ?

PM

ESET Smart Security Premium 13/10/2027  No tested:

Site: https://www.datafilehost.com

Code: /d/ab572440

Password: Malufa

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/811/27047782908_1d16a94071_o.png

thank you to Coua for offering this key ESET Smart Security to our members, valid a priori, until 10/13/2027 found everywhere on the net and who risk in a short time to be blacklisted?

:D

On 3/21/2018 at 12:30 AM, Malufa said:

ESET Smart Security Premium 13/10/2027  No tested:

Password: Malufa

Tried it & dosen't work

I didn't have my computer on until late yesterday evening so I "missed" the ESET problem that occurred in the upgrade to v.11.1.42.0 thankfully!! I read the details on the Nsane thread and on the ESET forum thread and I think it has been mostly rectified.....mostly! 

I have ESET Int Security v.11.0.159.9 installed and until now it hasn't automatically upgraded to the new version, but it is still receiving antivirus updates.

Should I download and install the new version over my existing version...or do you advise just waiting until it upgrades automatically or notifies me of a new version being available? ^_^

1 hour ago, funkyy said:

I didn't have my computer on until late yesterday evening so I "missed" the ESET problem that occurred in the upgrade to v.11.1.42.0 thankfully!! I read the details on the Nsane thread and on the ESET forum thread and I think it has been mostly rectified.....mostly! 

I have ESET Int Security v.11.0.159.9 installed and until now it hasn't automatically upgraded to the new version, but it is still receiving antivirus updates.

Should I download and install the new version over my existing version...or do you advise just waiting until it upgrades automatically or notifies me of a new version being available? ^_^

I downloaded the installer and installed it over my existing installation and it works fine. However, always keep an export of your config.

5 hours ago, boulawan said:

thank you to Coua for offering this key ESET Smart Security to our members, valid a priori, until 10/13/2027 found everywhere on the net and who risk in a short time to be blacklisted?

:D

- never blacklisted :)

Why everyone request key in this thread, doesn't violate the rules maybe?

@lonely_boy    ;)   is better for you to use :

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

Guidelines : http://www.nsaneforums.com/guidelines/

37 minutes ago, lar said:

can you share the key for me?

Thanks

PM

37 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Why? TNod?

TNOD DOESN'T WORK FOR ESSP 

36141501293_6ff3789a4a_o.gif

1 hour ago, coua said:

PM

TNOD DOESN'T WORK FOR ESSP 

Will not this thing get blacklisted. If not...... if it's not too much trouble can send one to me to

1 hour ago, coua said:

36141501293_6ff3789a4a_o.gif

Guys,

Please don't share any key with the new undercover ESET agents ! <_<:ph34r:

jayesh30202
57 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Guys,

Please don't share any key with the new undercover ESET agents ! <_<:ph34r:

Yeah i agree with your statement. Keys for norton/eset/kaspersky should not be provided to new members or members with less postings. DKT27 should have a look into this.

Archived