Fast Sex

karachidude

Doni wanted desperately to have sex with this really cute, really hot girl in his office... but she was dating someone else.

One day Doni got so frustrated that he went to her and said, 'I'll give you $100 if you let me have sex with you...'

The girl looked at him, and then said, 'NO!'

Doni said, 'I'll be real fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down and I'll finish by the time you've picked it up'

She thought for a moment and said that she would consult with her boy friend...so she called him and explained the situation.

Her boyfriend says, 'Ask him for $200, and pick up the money really fast.. He won't even be able to get his pants down.'

She agreed and accepts the proposal.

Over half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend's call. Finally, after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.....?

Still breathing hard, she managed to reply, 'The bastard had all quarters!'

Management lesson: Always consider a business proposition in it's entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed.

• Replies 41
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Hey cmon. Why did you select doni name. :angry: . I know it reference to MS Dhoni. And I don't like it that way.

• Administrator

This joke has been going round a while. Its not referenced to anyone. Let alone the cricket player you speak of.

• Administrator

Well I don't have problem with the joke it's good but.........

If you know about cricket, or if you know about dhoni, you would also be knowin that there is no other person except him or his family, around the world who has dhoni as name. I somehow cannot take it. He is arguably the best captain in the history of cricket and people make fun of him. :(

ANW nevermind.

• Administrator

Isn't Doni Tondo a painting?

ANW as I wrote nevermind.

If you know about cricket, or if you know about dhoni, you would also be knowin that there is no other person except him or his family, around the world who has dhoni as name. I somehow cannot take it. He is arguably the best captain in the history of cricket and people make fun of him. :(

ANW nevermind.

There is also Doni, the AS Roma goalkeeper.

But the joke was great :D

• Administrator

There are lot of Doni in the world but I mentioned Dhoni. ANW I don't wanna make this an argument. I will settle with indeed a great joke. :)

Hey cmon. Why did you select doni name. :angry: . I know it reference to MS Dhoni. And I don't like it that way.

ANW nevermind.

the name in the joke is Doni not Dhoni,it was in no way referencing a indian crickiter... :lol: and the best captain in history of cricket :lmao:

• Administrator

Hey don't make me show the stats. He can beat any captain in terms of captaincy record. And I used "arguably" ;) . As I wrote it's a good joke and after seein Lite writing to keep the cricketer away, keep it till there

• 2 weeks later...

More jokes about sex. Oh well. Good. ^_^

Nice Joke.

I was also thinking of Dhoni, considering the joke was shared by my neighbour.

But even if it was so, Happy to see Doni is Smart, like Dhoni :)

• Administrator

Well said. Even I liked the joke. But nevermind.

Hey dude. Saw the news two days ago. ICC Awards. Now who isn't the Captain of The Year. :D

LOL. :lol: Doni tell-o! TMNT's ninja turtle! :ph34r:

hahah

Donatello was it? :lol: Oh i dunno.. :P

But yea liked the joke :lol:

Yeah,

Thanks for the management lesson K'dude!

I'd be sure to bring pennies next time.

Gid lauf mate..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you people from Pakistan play this kind of game ?

:sorry: ... but ... Dhoni, Captain of the Year ? - How come? He still uses Dodot... :rofl:

• Administrator

Now see who is speakin. The person who is nowhere related to Cricket. :lol:

But hey I'm from India.

But hey I'm from India.

----------------------------------

About India : I visited Goa, Damão, Diu and Madras ( but this was long, longtime ago - when I was with 22/23 years old). Also went to Pakistan (Karachi) several times.

• Administrator

That's good to know. :)

I bet you never visited Mumbai.

But hey I'm from India.

----------------------------------

About India : I visited Goa, Damão, Diu and Madras ( but this was long, longtime ago - when I was with 22/23 years old). Also went to Pakistan (Karachi) several times.

next time u come to Karachi,i wll welcome u on the airport ^_^

Archived