Session Manager question

Betts1964

I am thinking about trying session manager with FF 58 or chrome. I was wondering if there is a way for the browser to open on the far left tab instead of the far right tab?

thx

• Replies 6
  • Views 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

Tab Session Manager or MySessions

I've never used one of them... but I think they do the trick...

I hope this helps you in Firefox!!!

Regards

Thx for trying but those extensions start to the right instead of left. I dont know anyone who reads that way. Everyone i know reads left to right.

5 hours ago, bergy1964 said:

I was wondering if there is a way for the browser to open on the far left tab instead of the far right tab?

thx

I have mine set to open new tabs right next to the current tab — why would you want to have your new tab open on the far left . . . . . that would be as inconvenient as having it open on the far right — isn't it?

6 hours ago, dcs18 said:

I have mine set to open new tabs right next to the current tab — why would you want to have your new tab open on the far left . . . . . that would be as inconvenient as having it open on the far right — isn't it?

Read above plz.

1 hour ago, bergy1964 said:
8 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Read above plz.

I've asked my previous question after reading what you typed above — still fail to understand how that's more convenient?

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

I've asked my previous question after reading what you typed above — still fail to understand how that's more convenient?

OK  THX

Archived