morpheus ultra loader problem

Guest misael

i installed morpheus ultra and used the loader but i cant get torrent files to download in morpheus everytime that i try to do so a window saying if i would like to buy or activate morpheus ultra pops up. Am i doing something wrong or it just cant work if i dont buy it.

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i installed morpheus ultra and used the loader but i cant get torrent files to download in morpheus everytime that i try to do so a window saying if i would like to buy or activate morpheus ultra pops up. Am i doing something wrong or it just cant work if i dont buy it.

well where did you get your file of it from?

did you try the link on the front page of this site? the latest one?

now without actually installing and using it im guessing to what should happen.

turn internet off unless the installment requires it on to install like spy sweeper does. you install morpheus. do not use options to reg it if there is any. afterwards turn it off. now use the softwrap loader. (im guessing its to bypass that nagging part) now reboot. im also guesing you are surpose to use the loader to run the morph program???

if you're using the softwrap loader (which works for all apps protected with softwrap, not just morpheus) report it here. i'm sure markus could be alot more helpful in fixing it, seeing how he made it and all :(

Archived