Searching for a good team!

SIRavecavec

Hi Nsaner`s, first I`l say a few things about what i want to do. The whole idea its fresh in my mind, and a few colleagues from IBM and a few friends from AT&T already are interested in joining this small or big team that i will manage to gather. I had bought a domain, www.allostech.com , i have the Grid hosting with 300 GB and 1 Tera of traffic for now from Media Temple. I want to start this website with a nice and simple web 2.0 design, the content on the site will be based and software reviews, and tutorials, i have people to cover Cisco up to 3 rd Level support and also i will not stop here, and i plan to form a team that is able to assist users online, "troubleshooting" based on their problems they will pay us of course. I do not want to make money from it. It will be like if you are there and the guy needs you, he should count on your knowledge and support. The moneys are all yours. Also for reviews i will pay as much as i afford for each review, each member will have its own profile with feedback and points from peoples that visits the website. This is a small intro. I want to cover all Software and many others also All OS`s, but for now NO hardware reviews or so. SO all software related troubleshoots and reviews , tutorials should be there. If you want to get involved feel free to post back here a way i can contact you, even if its via Phone or Email, ICQ, SKYPE, MSN, YAHOO or GTALK.

Regards,

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I supose i posted in a area for all those who wants, if you do it, you do for you, no one forced you, if the admins thinks that i posted something bad, please remove it.

Its not some sort of offensive on my part, but you might have noticed experties of some of the members here! ;) if you'd come up with some task, you'd like input- surely peeps will join! :rolleyes:

that's all...

If they read it properly they will see what i want to do. :) i think that the best way its to see who is interested in, and to talk to him more about it.

• 1 month later...

So hey hey again, now with all this time, i had time to think, and the website is up and running fine, still now I work on small details since its in a beta stage, if some of you have some spare time, and wants to spend time sharing his tutorials or reviews, or any techy things, feel feel to drop me a line. The website is AllOSTech. Thank you guys. :)

Sounds interesting.. what would be the requirements of becoming a member?

Hey there heath. I would like to inform all of you who wants to spare his time for this project to be able to speak more in private to chat with each in side. If you have time for it. Feel free to chose one contact method:

Hotmail: [email protected]

Yahoo: siravecavec

Email: [email protected]

Thank you for your interest in to this. Hope to hear forward from you.

That is really a good thing. :) I do not know how to take it, as a good smile or as a bad smile :)

look dude!!! this is the BEST SITE ONTHE internet and alwayls will be!

not 2 be rude but your like a ant trying to evolve off a space monkey!!

stay here and enjoy your stay!

and if ya don't DON"T GET LOST OUT THERE! wink.gif

@fl0ppyd1scours3

Dude, i think you speak to much ahead your mind... ;)

If you have a issue with my thread let me know. :) Untill then, enjoy having real phun.

That is really a good thing. :) I do not know how to take it, as a good smile or as a bad smile :)

I can answer that

He was being sarcastic

That aside, I myself would of joined your quest if it wasn't for my job :(

@fl0ppyd1scours3: Please refrain from this type of speaking manner, or you just might attract some unwanted attention upon yourself :(

That is really a good thing. smile.gif I do not know how to take it, as a good smile or as a bad smile smile.gif

I can answer that

He was being sarcastic

That aside, I myself would of joined your quest if it wasn't for my job sad.gif

@fl0ppyd1scours3: Please refrain from this type of speaking manner, or you just might attract some unwanted attention upon yourself sad.gif

Hey Marik, glad to see RO people here also, since I am also from RO, but I had to move because... :). Thanks for your reply. And honesty :)

@fl0ppyd1scours3: Users have found your post to be offensive and in plain disregard of the forum rules. Please refrain from making impolite posts and be considerate of other members. Your offensive posts have been removed.

OK i will say it once and once ONLY i live and die with this SITE OK its starts here!! "OK i've been warned 4 times and my reputation -5 used to say ALOT more things when the site started it was a "anything goes" type of place. since my point of view HAS offended people to this point" <>i will only be posting by means of copy paste from content that google defines as safe and visiting the "Countdown to 20,000" thread to type 5 numbers in order in which they present them selves<>

See You On The Other Side fool.gif

@fl0ppyd1scours3 | This is my advice, we all are like a familly here, or at least this is what makes us stronger. We will grow, but people will dislike so much the way you treath them, NO one cares about it to much, but try not to be so much offensive. Is not about your reputation here, is not about getting posts/points/statuses its about being human, and treath other people as they treath you.

I will give you just a small example. I did in school 1 year of english class ONLY!. I had learn the rest from forums, irc networks and from new people I meet, my english is not perfect, I am not perfect and i don`t want to be perfect. Is just that you should behave a bit. Do one 2 3 funny jokes, but not so to jump on people. If I/WE NSANER(S) offered you respect, at least that you could do for me/us.

PLEASE what i forget to mention, please resize the smile from the post, it does not helps when people need to scroll whole page down. Thank you!

by the way i like your icons you use in posts. smile.gif And words like... "See you on the other side..." if there is one. Have fun.

cheers cheers.gif 2 "what you is what you get" programs in a WEB 2.0 environment smile.gif

Cheers man. What you want to say about "what you see is what you get"? WYSIWYG editors :) yes they are cool, great and usefull.

Archived