TagScanner 6.0.27

anuraag

TagScanner is a multifunction program to organize large music collections. It can edit tags of several progressive audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames. Also you may get album info via internet music database freedb.org. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments and APEv2 tags. Worksheets technology. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Built-in player.Very useful interface.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, xanax said:

nope, check thread "VMProtect Ultra Unpacker 1.0" on tuts4you forum

I've already checked that. but can't really follow the steps in olly. 

This tool looks nice. I'll explore it later

2 hours ago, Radpop said:

Nice tool, but VirusTotal analysis 5/61 for portable version

Obviously false positive; I don't get any alert scanning files with Avast Free.

As a freeware, it's nice but after I'd tested it, I'll stay with Tag&Rename

By the way, I don't find the need to unpack anything; just extracted fron zipped folder and run,

1 hour ago, luisam said:

Obviously false positive; I don't get any alert scanning files with Avast Free.

As a freeware, it's nice but after I'd tested it, I'll stay with Tag&Rename

By the way, I don't find the need to unpack anything; just extracted fron zipped folder and run,

Most easy one on windows Tag&Rename and i can dig it.  I be using MusicBrainz Picard and kid3 to tag and fre:ac to encode on Linux to much trouble to boot into windows just to do music. I like Tag&Rename its like one of the best.  :D

Maybe obvious but still nearly interesting.:P Yes, these 5 VT-antiviruses detect bass.dll as malware from zip-file but the same bass.dll is inside both zip- and exe-files, and any antivirus can't detect it from exe-file. False positive or no but no credit for VT or these 5 antiviruses of different detections. There are ways to drive through VT...

bass.thumb.PNG.3537316a2090a5323814b78a4ad8be56.PNG

Archived