StartIsBack++ 2.6.1

anuraag

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8. StartIsBack+ is the all-new version of StartIsBack for Windows 8.1. It's a FREE upgrade for all StartIsBack users. With Windows 10 StartIsBack++ is your pick.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 48
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

StartIsBack++ v2.6.1 Repack By D!akov

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: files/8134433/HQOWIFHDPQ.zip.html

Features RePack'a: 
Type: installation.
Languages: ML.
Cut: nothing.
Activation: conducted.
• Silent installation: / S

StartIsBack++ v2.6.1 Patched By @zd423  Mirror

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/8134435/SHNOQWEHD.rar.html

Using Classic Shell  from the start of Win10 , very happy with it , never problems !

Is this StartIsBack better then Classis Shell...................??            :rolleyes:

rahuldohare

compare of startisback & start10

start10 is best. i don't like startisback.

I personally like startisback the best and had been using it since windows 8  :D

Though I use the second-best, do have to heartily agree that StartIsBack is the very best. F3h9xqz.gif

That reminds me of my remark about Classic Shell being the third-best and the infuriated author blasting me for the review. tx38TOr.gif

I see , lots of different opinions , so I will stay , so far, with Classic Shell...............!            :D

( unless a Windows-update will breake it.......)

knowledge-Spammer

10 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Wanna race your Start8 against my second-best? jLPVYKw.gif

sure  i hate startisback  for me have to be Stardock 8 or 10  + i use RocketDock 

OK, I understand that — been there and done that . . . . . . . hated everything that others used which I did not consider the best (time to spread some love.)

Now that you mention the (Start8/10 + RocketDock,) let's have a friendly match and hopefully learn something new out of it.

So then, you name the rules whereby you can show-cause your (Start8/10 + RocketDock,) against my secret combo — c'mon let's roll.

knowledge-Spammer
19 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

OK, I understand that — been there and done that . . . . . . . hated everything that others used which I did not consider the best (time to spread some love.)

Now that you mention the (Start8/10 + RocketDock,) let's have a friendly match and hopefully learn something new out of it.

So then, you name the rules whereby you can show-cause your (Start8/10 + RocketDock,) against my secret combo — c'mon let's roll.

secret combo    maybe u win   but we must see or no the secret combo

i llke about  RocketDock   is by default   when installed can get to all places on computer with out  need for programs like start 8 or 10  but the  names end the same i am crazy about little things like that  so real with RocketDock no need for Stardock Start8  but like i said  is crazy  so i have both  :)

but what is u have with secret combo ? go easy on me ok  no hurt me to much

Nah, nah — it's just a friendly (lemme go first . . . . with a couple of screenshots — if you wanna change the rules I'm OK with that, too.)

(Secret) Start Menu

qRJ2cF6.png

(Secret) Desktop Dock

goudQwe.png

knowledge-Spammer

what program u use for Desktop Dock and y  no use program like  RocketDock  with name like yours ?

I'll certainly post a brief write-up — but, do post your own combo as well and let's first seek some feedback about the visuals (it's after all a man-thing.) ^_^

knowledge-Spammer

visuals  1st and then talk  hehehe i am now test newStardock Groupy v1.10 as its from Stardock  cant not

maybe u can test and see what u think of it  maybe u like maybe no but its aboutvisuals

My Start Menu is a chameleon . . . . . here's the same one in a different gender — it's for my women clients (personally, I don't like it — just demonstrating the radical change.)

(Secret) Start Menu

E84qCcB.png

I used StartIsBack++ until few months ago when, after an Windows update, I noticed that all programs from PortableApps directory, pinned to Start Menu, have gone, and was impossible to put them back.

Then, I decided to try Stardock Start10 and I still use it.

E6HUbNn.png

31 minutes ago, knowledge said:

visuals  1st and then talk  hehehe i am now test newStardock Groupy v1.10 as its from Stardock  cant not

maybe u can test and see what u think of it  maybe u like maybe no but its aboutvisuals

Everyone's seen my ding, now let's see your dong — where are your screenshots? :angry:

knowledge-Spammer
9 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Everyone's seen my ding, now let's see your dong — where are your screenshots? :angry:

wait now uploading i am slow speed

knowledge-Spammer

pics no best  this is my tester pc for programs and things like that

http://ibb.co/j1s82n

http://ibb.co/dDGe8S

little video so can see better start8  but u can see my RocketDock  its clean  real i no have much themes  maybe i make changes soon

Archived