RSU function of these forums

ZaG

Hi :) 

I wanted to ask why an RSU from one member to another is visible for every member. Even non-members can see at least part of it. 

Also seems most RSUs have absolutely nothing to do with any "recent status" about a member. Maybe start a thread or use the PM function would be better choices for most?

• Replies 1
  • Views 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM have limitations to number of conversations & invites but RSU don't.... Also, in this $hit IPB 4.x.x upgrade, we lost the delete functionality in PM which makes the conversation longer and longer with only option to edit individual/del whole. Also, the funny thing in PM is report button(old & new IPB) which have nothing to do except a blurred conversation sent to nsane team which they can't del/edit.....

Partially, I do accept RSU being publicly visible instead of only to logged in members... nsane team have to fix it....

Also, how will you contact a member who blocked PM? You can only do in RSU. Also, if someone know about how to contact that member, they can see your RSU and reply to it. Hence, RSU has to be open to logged members but blocked to public.

I've requested everyone in Admin team on increasing inbox limit to Veteran since VIP & Veteran have same limit. DKT said it'll be considered but nothing done for years.... I think they're busy with the forum issues on missing features, cloudflare & IPB bugs with our custom features....

This will answer everything u need..

@ZaG If you'd like to take a demo to old IPB v3.x.x, you can check this:

Archived