Jump to content

Post by nsane member category


vitorio

Recommended Posts

To help members stay, motivate and help them persuit each category please post them.

 

Member...........................# post

Senior member................# post

Vip....................................# post

Veteran.............................# post

.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really strange that these data have been classified and have been kept secret all the time, always. The user can not see them anywhere. It is normal democrasy, where people shouldn't know rules, but are required to comply with them.
Although my point of view is that this should not depend on the number of posts in any way, because you can see  how someone copies absolutely all to get more posts. Absolutely absurd.
If can not think out something what is more reasonable, then there's no needs to have such class society.
There are only members and not members. That's all and this classification is fully enough. .  If really is needed to share something for a particular group, then there are many more methods than spam.

It's also very weird that many things have changed, but no one has made changes to the rules. So there are so many things that can not be fulfilled even if have the best desire to do that, because simply such things are no longer there, does't exist. etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Member = 0

  •  
  •  

 

Member = 25

  •  
  •  

 

Advanced Member = 100

  •  
  •  

 

Senior Member = 250

  •  
  •  

 

ViP Member = 750

 

Veteran = 2000

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, dcs18 said:

New Member = 0

  •  
  •  

 

Member = 25

  •  
  •  

 

Advanced Member = 100

  •  
  •  

 

Senior Member = 250

  •  
  •  

 

ViP Member = 750

 

Veteran = 2000

It was not easy to find. Great job. Now is completly in one place.

Is organ donor a category?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Kalju said:

It's really strange that these data have been classified and have been kept secret all the time, always. The user can not see them anywhere. It is normal democrasy, where people shouldn't know rules, but are required to comply with them.
Although my point of view is that this should not depend on the number of posts in any way, because you can see  how someone copies absolutely all to get more posts. Absolutely absurd.
If can not think out something what is more reasonable, then there's no needs to have such class society.
There are only members and not members. That's all and this classification is fully enough. .  If really is needed to share something for a particular group, then there are many more methods than spam.

It's also very weird that many things have changed, but no one has made changes to the rules. So there are so many things that can not be fulfilled even if have the best desire to do that, because simply such things are no longer there, does't exist. etc.

Kalju, I agree with what you say, you make some valid points in your post. I think the categories are just a bit of fun and are not intended to reflect a poster's ability, knowledge or the value of their contributions. I think it's just a way of showing how much interaction with the Nsane forum community each poster has...not the importance or value of the individual posts. It's an easy way to see at a glance that a poster is a frequent or regular contributor to the site.....although, as you say, some people may think that quantity of posts is their target and makes them feel more important.

For example, I have posted a lot of times (I don't remember how many hahaha), but at least half of them are in the "Please help me" category and it's the good guys like you who always come to my rescue, for which I am eternally grateful. Even if I have 200,000 posts it won't mean that I am "better" or "more important to the site"...it will only show that I am a regular and frequent visitor to the site.....and any 1 of your posts probably is "worth" more than all of mine together.

I'm just happy to be a member of Nsane and have a place where I can find solutions to problems that have had me baffled, share experiences and learn things in a friendly environment....and have a laugh too!! God bless Nsame Down.:D:D:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want to add few lines of my comment: what they say is true rather than something; the publications are worth a lot, anyway we as users are frequent and if we give good or not so good comments, we are giving you data transfer, this is how the forum is alive. Commenting ... including any topic as long as they are not disturbing things, of course in the rules, not x ... not insult, respect, and I think we all know and respect it ... from my point of view there must be inequality, we are all members of nsaneforums.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

We at nsane.forums prefer quality over quantity. That is why, any member who makes unnecessary posts with nothing useful in them are prevented from doing so. This is already mentioned in the Guidelines:

 

Quote

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

 

Action will be taken against any member who breaks the above Guidelines here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a member who became a Veteran by posting monosyllables, for most part of his illustrious posting career before he was banned — (s)he returned with another user name to become a Veteran once again without ever making posts that were longer than a sentence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2018 at 5:42 PM, KRS said:

 ... not insult, respect, and I think we all know and respect it ...

Yes.  No insult.  Not fight.  All friends, All respect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2018 at 4:45 PM, funkyy said:

I think the categories are just a bit of fun and are not intended to reflect a poster's ability, knowledge or the value of their contributions.

 

But to be fair, non-VIP members (< 750 post count) should be allowed to continue to participate and contribute to threads that they have posted and participated in before the threads are moved and become hidden to non-VIP members. It is not nice to "block" non-VIP members from threads that they have posted in by moving the threads to the VIP section because they can't continue to participate and to contribute to those threads' discussion after those threads are moved.

 

This might involve some coding challenge for the admin in order to automatically whitelist non-VIP members so that they can continue to participate in threads that they have posted in before those threads are moved, but I believe it can be done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2018 at 7:38 AM, dcs18 said:

New Member = 0

  •  
  •  

 

Member = 25

  •  
  •  

 

Advanced Member = 100

  •  
  •  

 

Senior Member = 250

  •  
  •  

 

ViP Member = 750

 

Veteran = 2000

Dcs18

Please provide link to post where you have a more detail of the member category by posts.

I read it some days ago but could not find it.

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, vitorio said:

Dcs18

Please provide link to post where you have a more detail of the member category by posts.

I read it some days ago but could not find it.

Thanks 

Mr. Vitorio,  I saw also.  That post gone.  But I not sure now.  Forum confusing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, vitorio said:

Dcs18

Please provide link to post where you have a more detail of the member category by posts.

I read it some days ago but could not find it.

Thanks 

 

2 hours ago, jiski said:

Mr. Vitorio,  I saw also.  That post gone.  But I not sure now.  Forum confusing?

 

It was posted by one of the mods @Crazycanuk in the following thread:

 

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/275233-ranking

 

The direct link to @Crazycanuk's post has been posted by @WALLONN7 a few posts above. Hope this helps.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, vitorio said:

Dcs18

Please provide link to post where you have a more detail of the member category by posts.

I read it some days ago but could not find it.

Thanks 

People missed some tips I had posted — to become ViPs and Veterans:—

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, dcs18 said:

People missed some tips I had posted — to become ViPs and Veterans:—

 

 

Showing detail from dcs18 post above 

Ranking:—

 

(0 post to 9 posts) = New Member
(10 posts to 24 posts) = Member (with access to profile-editing)
(25 posts to 99 posts) = Advanced Member
(250 posts to 749 posts) = Senior Member
(750 posts to 1,999 posts) = ViP
(2,000 posts) = Veteran

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...