AV comparatives ondemand test results published

someone

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice results for Avast and Norton too. Looks like Symantec really want come back to the game. The Artemis technology are doing a good job for Mcafee (but increase alot the FPs) . What's going on with NOD32? the detections are decreasing bit by bit, the FPs and the scan times increasing bit by bit. A very good result for F-secure - tested without the deep heuristic/suspicion detection and scored good.

For Avira if you take a look at the FPs pdf report is not that bad. 2-3 are "important" FPs.... the others is about apps most people never see or will ever use.

nice results for Avast and Norton too. Looks like Symantec really want come back to the game.

Correct...the NAV2010 rocks :)

I still remember one time my PC was infected with a virus (just wanna test whether ESET could recognize and kill this virus or not - But unluckily, it couldn't! :angry: )

I quickly sent the sample together with the log file to ESET. You know what? It took me 03 weeks and uncountable nonesense mails between them and myself just to update the signature database of this one virus, one virus only!!! :frusty:

Goodbye ESET! I switched to Avira ever since!

• Administrator

Well, ESET never replied my samples. :( .

Well expert h4x0rs make the virus signature that way that it cannot be detected easily.

speakin in norton the guy at remove-malware.com tested it. its not profiisional like av-comparatives or virusbulletin.... but is a test... with newly samples

http://www.youtube.com/mrizos

Archived