[Expired] OkayFreedom VPN Premium 1 year

boulawan

OkayFreedom VPN Premium 1 year

image.png

The VPN OkayFreedom - VPN-client, which will help hide your current location, allowing to bypass regional restrictions sites and services. In addition, the use of a virtual network has a positive effect on safety and makes surfing anonymous user. Just note that this service is, like most of the alternatives is paid. Of course, you can use the trial subscription, but hardly the limit of 500 MB of monthly traffic you will be enough.
The program does not own control panel, for access to all its functions are performed from the context menu icon in the notification bar. Generally these functions is not that much. OkayFreedom users can choose to connect to and configure automatic startup of the VPN-Client with Windows well, and specify the menu language (Russian and among the available there). In the settings you can enable the function of preventing "leakage" WebRTC IP (client requires a restart) and set records preservation. At this functionality of the program comes to an end, as a whole rather meager for the paid service.
Here is a list of available countries in OkayFreedom quite extensive. There appear: USA, Austria, Great Britain, Netherlands, Germany, France, Poland, Japan, Switzerland, Turkey, Spain, Romania, Russia, Italy and Canada. Moreover, all servers are running fairly fast and stable. The client is able to remember the country to which you connected the last time and automatically select it at the next startup.

GIVEAWAY:https://www.okayfreedom.com/specials/chip0318/of

• Replies 41
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rushdie said:

When I try to activate, it says, "You have already claimed this promotion."

Check if "you have flat rate promotion...." is in context menu of notification icon. If u have it, either u already have activated or u r using an older promo. If u have Steganos Online Shield promo, pls try complete uninstall both and then reinstall okay freedom.

1 hour ago, vissha said:

Check if "you have flat rate promotion...." is in context menu of notification icon. If u have it, either u already have activated or u r using an older promo. If u have Steganos Online Shield promo, pls try complete uninstall both and then reinstall okay freedom.

I don't have either of all those. Even then, the software is not activating on my machine.

@rushdie

If you have that problem something like 6 hours later let me know and I write a email in German to chip.de for you and report the problem. To write a mail to steganos makes no sense, OkayFreedom is a low price VPN without support.

I've been trying to activate this for the last two hours and also with various serials that I have managed to obtain at different email addresses, but still the result is same - it says, "You have already claimed this promotion." I've even tried to register the software with my IP Address set to Germany using another VPN app but without success. Can't really figure out what's wrong.

33 minutes ago, rushdie said:

I've been trying to activate this for the last two hours and also with various serials that I have managed to obtain at different email addresses, but still the result is same - it says, "You have already claimed this promotion." I've even tried to register the software with my IP Address set to Germany using another VPN app but without success. Can't really figure out what's wrong.

This promotion gives you 500MB for a month in 1 year. Your limited 500MB/month will be reset next month if you use it up, as far as I know.

18 minutes ago, jollydan said:

This promotion gives you 500MB for a month in 1 year. Your limited 500MB/month will be reset next month if you use it up, as far as I know.

No, free version limit is 500 MB. However, this promotion is for Premium which is Unlimited Bandwidth and no limitations.

32 minutes ago, vissha said:

@rushdie Use a temp email and get key. I'll try from my end and if it is successful, I'll share the key in PM.

I did and with 4 different keys, mate. I could not succeed anyway.

@rushdie What page does it show when u click on Manage License below Flat rate user in context menu? It'll show unlimited in two images. If u see that then u are using premium offer. When u already have an offer activated to an IP,  you can't use another key to activate until the current offer is fully used. Even if u reinstall, you'll get the message  "You have already claimed this promotion."

Check if you can use more than the free limit 500 MB, if u can use GB's of data then u already activated the key. Why the confusion.

Here are the screenshots of my Indian friend's device for an older promo:

okayfreedom-vpn.png
okayfreedom-_VPN-premium-manage-license.

okayfreedom-premium-flat-promotion.png

41 minutes ago, rushdie said:

Nope, the VPN does not change its status to "On" even after allowing through the firewall. When I enter my serial through "Manage License", it gives me the afore-mentioned message. There is no mention of the Flat rate user anywhere.

In that case, are u using any other VPN, especially CyberGhost which uses same TAP Windows Adapter V9 of OpenVPN? If so, please remove it temporarily and then install OkayFreedom. Post successful install, install your other VPN.

Also, open settings, send log to desktop and view the log. It might help in troubleshooting the issue. Do not share log, it is private and only for your own use. Even Steganos can't view it.

@rushdie You can also use this support article for connection issues. https://steganos.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200787107

Nope, the VPN does not change its status to "On" even after allowing through the firewall. When I enter my serial through "Manage License", it gives me the afore-mentioned message. There is no mention of the Flat rate user anywhere.

Official Downloads:

https://file.steganos.com/software/wrappers/steganos/okayfreedomwr.exe - Old version full installer - Need manual update from installed program folder

https://file.steganos.com/software/wrappers/chip0318/okayfreedomwr.exe - Wrapped version full installer- might have additional unwanted files/traces

https://www.upload.ee/files/8109025/okayfreedom_1.8.3.0.exe.html - Original Full Installer. However, in properties, it is mentioned as German(Germany)

http://download.cnet.com/OkayFreedom-VPN/3001-2144_4-75750183.html - Current Online Installer redirected from okayfreedom homepage. However, signed on Sep 2015

Installation Tips:

I seriously think something is wrong with this giveaway. I have uninstalled every other VPN and tried to activate it, but could not succeed. I have followed every instruction btw.

@vissha, do you have any spare serial to give to me? I wanna try with that. Who knows what happens with that?

7 hours ago, jollydan said:

I think he is right. But, that is the case with the free version as well, which, however, contains ads.

If this new chip promo for Steganos Password Manager works, then this promo should work too....

@rushdie@TogijakAll I wanna ask is why u people enter serial during installation. Install as free version, complete the installation and then use the key.

@boulawan@rushdie@Togijak and all nsaners: I've tested in various ways with different installers, different version installers and couldn't use the keys. I think the key is limited to German IP(real - not VPN IP) only.
Also, they've changed the installers much smaller size and includes many additional registry sub-entries. The old version installers doesn't work and we need to manually check for updates from program folder to get updated.
Only those who are in Germany can check this promo and confirm if it is working.

Sorry Nsaners! Wait for first week of March 2018. Maybe they might've blocked temporarily.
@boulawan Could u share the source of this promo link. It'll help in clarity of the promo.

8 hours ago, boulawan said:

Sorry, I do not have the original link but I think this gift was only valid for a few hours?

No, it can't be. Steganos was always clear that if the promo expired, they'll update the promo links as expired immediately. Hence, I'm sure there are other issues.

@boulawanAlso, the desc in your main post is translated one. If you have the German link, it's fine. Pls share.... Thanks..

Anyone tried the online installer above? If not pls try. I'm busy with other work and I don't have time and free device to test...

1 hour ago, vissha said:

Install as free version, complete the installation and then use the key.

that's what I did

In the desire of installing this, my activated "F-Secure Freedome" got messed up. Now, I cannot connect with the VPN servers. Dammit.:o,  :'( .

Hi.  I just activated OKayFreedom VPN without any problems whatsoever.  I think their servers were just down.  I used the download file and the key that was emailed to me.

16 hours ago, rushdie said:

In the desire of installing this, my activated "F-Secure Freedome" got messed up. Now, I cannot connect with the VPN servers. Dammit.:o,  :'( .

It is working now.  I had the same problem that you had.

2 hours ago, Dino101 said:

Hi.  I just activated OKayFreedom VPN without any problems whatsoever.  I think their servers were just down.  I used the download file and the key that was emailed to me.

It is working now.  I had the same problem that you had.

Thanks for informing the nsaners about it. Finally, I am able to redeem the license.

Archived