uTorrent v2.2.1 Build 25130 (preferred version by many since it doesn't include all the latest extra stuff)

ZaG

I was going to download and update my uTorrent and was seen this when going to nsanedown.com

2.2.1 Build 25130 (preferred version by many since it doesn't include all the latest extra stuff)

image.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

Maybe it no have av and player in older versions i am sure its all what is missing

I'm Leaving this for the v2.x Fans out there ^_^

µTorrent 2.2.1 build 25302 Portable by Dave Green

Site:- https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode:(?) /files/8104191/uTorrentPortable_2.2.1.25302.paf.exe.html

or

Version 2.2.1.25534: Unofficial @HandyPAF
The tiny last version before advertising and other bloat.(Unofficial, by request).

Sharecode:(?) /files/6702420/uTorrentPortable_2.2.1.25534.paf.exe.html

Enjoy! 

55 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

I'm Leaving this for the v2.x Fans out there ^_^

µTorrent 2.2.1 build 25302 Portable by Dave Green

Sharecode:(?) /files/8104191/uTorrentPortable_2.2.1.25302.paf.exe.html

or

Version 2.2.1.25534: Unofficial @HandyPAF
The tiny last version before advertising and other bloat.(Unofficial, by request).

Sharecode:(?) /files/6702420/uTorrentPortable_2.2.1.25534.paf.exe.html

Enjoy! 

Contains OpenCandy adware. Why does a portable version contain adware? ;)

Anyway....

How about people just ditch µTorrent altogether & use an alternative like qBittorrent? Or, simply disabling all of the extras in the latest version if they insist on sticking with µTorrent?

To each their own, but 2.2.1 and several other older versions never worked well for me since Windows 10 was released. Every time I close it, it crease a new dmp file in "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent" like 25110-utorrent.3aad.dmp, 25110-utorrent.c0c2.dmp, 25110-utorrent.f9ae.dmp, etc, etc. After a weeks time the folder would be filled with literally hundreds of these entries. I tried running as admin, using different compatibility modes, etc, but nothing ever helped. Same thing on several different computers so people may want to check that location to see if the same thing is happening to them if running Win 10 + an older version of µTorrent

Once qBittorrent more recently added the "create subfolder" checkbox like µTorrent has... I immediately switched and will never look back. µTorrent is a horrible piece of software, and the recent major security vulnerability issues with it were just another nail in it's own coffin.

39 minutes ago, spudboy said:

To each their own, but 2.2.1 and several other older versions never worked well for me since Windows 10 was released. Every time I close it, it crease a new dmp file in "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent" like 25110-utorrent.3aad.dmp, 25110-utorrent.c0c2.dmp, 25110-utorrent.f9ae.dmp, etc, etc. After a weeks time the folder would be filled with literally hundreds of these entries. I tried running as admin, using different compatibility modes, etc, but nothing ever helped. Same thing on several different computers so people may want to check that location to see if the same thing is happening to them if running Win 10 + an older version of µTorrent

Once qBittorrent more recently added the "create subfolder" checkbox like µTorrent has... I immediately switched and will never look back. µTorrent is a horrible piece of software, and the recent major security vulnerability issues with it were just another nail in it's own coffin.

hI @spudboy calm, please, calm, ok, maybe I'm older than you, and I do not despair in these situations, I use uTorrent version 2.2.1 Build 25302 in Windows 10 1709 16299.248, but I can not understand what is the problem you have, I have many years in this world and I have always tried to solve my problems by myself, that version of uTorrent works perfectly on my 6 computers that I have, but if I tell you that the problems start when there is a conflict with another program or perhaps with another library or dll that currently has your computer, for me is the version of Windows that you are using that is causing this problem, I do not install modified versions of Windows, I always use images of original versions. Try to do each things very calmly and everything will turn out very well for you.

6 hours ago, spudboy said:

Contains OpenCandy adware. Why does a portable version contain adware? ;)

Anyway....

How about people just ditch µTorrent altogether & use an alternative like qBittorrent? Or, simply disabling all of the extras in the latest version if they insist on sticking with µTorrent?

Totally agree, qBittorrent is quite nice alternative, or perhaps a proper replacement for uTorrent. Though, I admit some private trackers still bound their policy to old uTorrent.

On 2/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, LOQUILLO said:

hI @spudboy calm, please, calm, ok, maybe I'm older than you, and I do not despair in these situations, I use uTorrent version 2.2.1 Build 25302 in Windows 10 1709 16299.248, but I can not understand what is the problem you have, I have many years in this world and I have always tried to solve my problems by myself, that version of uTorrent works perfectly on my 6 computers that I have, but if I tell you that the problems start when there is a conflict with another program or perhaps with another library or dll that currently has your computer, for me is the version of Windows that you are using that is causing this problem, I do not install modified versions of Windows, I always use images of original versions. Try to do each things very calmly and everything will turn out very well for you.

Ummmm. I'm not sure why you think I'm young, all stirred up, and using a pirated or modified version of Windows. Three quite odd assumptions imo but I can assure you that I'm 46 yrs old, using an official version of Windows with a legit key, and absolutely 100% calm pretty much ALL the time. Although I thank you for your concern.

2 minutes ago, spudboy said:

Ummmm. I'm not sure why you think I'm young, all stirred up, and using a pirated or modified version of Windows. Three quite odd assumptions imo but I can assure you that I'm 46 yrs old, using an official version of Windows with a legit key, and absolutely 100% calm pretty much ALL the time. Although I thank you for your concern.

I am close to 52 years old

Archived