Which freeware you use to download Youtube?

jasonliul

Which freeware you use to download Youtube?

That's too many... :think:

i just curious one thing, since language become not so important to such tool, i guess there're many local language freeware to do this work.

If you know some good choice, tell me.

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally, I use Internet Download Manager (IDM) — however . . . . . as far as freewares and YouTube is concerned, I prefer JDownloader for my download purpose. ;)

8 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Generally, I use Internet Download Manager (IDM) — however . . . . . as far as freewares and YouTube is concerned, I prefer JDownloader for my download purpose. ;)

Evil, you beat me.

:tehe:

Any Video Converter Free
http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

This one also did great job, but nobody list as youtube downloader tool.

13 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

A caution note — it's advisable to use a portable version of JDowloader rather than the installation because of this reason.

I use IDM since the option to download and the extension is active. Another way that I also use is to add ss to youtube

ej. https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?asdfgfdasdffdsa

this automatically redirects to another page where you choose the option to download and choose the quality of the video

well i think IDM the best for downloader tool for Youtube VIDEO (for me) but its not freeware category :wub:.. and JDownloader for freeware . i dont like any other just like visiting website for download youtube lol

and for mobile phone i use Ucweb with patch from lucky patcher

Archived