post ur wacky weed adventures here!

NikoTheRuso

well recently it has come to my attention that a lotta ppl on here smoke da ganja, and i just KNO u must have sum crazy funny weed story to tell (i kno i do) so i just wanted to hear sum of them for fun. even if u dont think its funny, tell it anyway! im sure itll be funny to us. now my story may not sound funny to all, but it was friggin pure R.O.F.L. to me xD anyway here goes:

ok so one night im at my friends house and we're both stoned right? and we are playin splinter cell chaos theory co-op (so much fun!!!) but we are havin a bit of trouble cuz my friend keeps getting noticed (stealth games arent exactly his style) so we cant even get halfway thru the first mission :o so anyway after like 15 tries there we are like halfway thru it, and we come to this door and my friend uses the optic cable to look under it and sees a dude comin straight at us so hes like "SHIT DUDE RUN!" (by this point we are both kinda anxious to finish the mission already, plus we are down to our last "alert") so i say "dont worry dude i got this bitch under control". so i go over to the door and choose the "bust door open" action and WHAM!!! I GET THE DUDE RIGHT IN THE FACE LOL!!! HE EVEN GOES "UNGH!" AND FLIES BACK LMAOOOOOOOOOO :D DROPS LIKE A LOG XD!!!! we almost died LAFFIN :rasta: OWNED LOL

haha good times... ill post more stories as i remember/experience them ^^

peace out

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we moved during the summertime, after finishing 1st grade of school, to this house my parents rented. in the small back yard it was 2 to 3 feet high milk and other weeds. so my dad try using a sickle to cut the weeds down. that didnt work. then he got out the lawn motor and went crazy. these weeds where inch or more in thickness. after a while he got the job done. though i never did play much in that back yard. a while later my parent bought a house 2 blocks closer to the school and to this day they are still there. :o

:D OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL LMAO IM DYIN RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD!! omg man u just made my day! THAT IS HILARIOUS u thought i meant GARDEN WEEDS ROFL!!! hahaha man seriously that is the funniest shit i seen in awhile! good stuff... took me awhile to get it but i got it lol. heh well man i meant Marijuana, the psykadelic magic plant. naaaahhmean? but thanks for ur post man, it goes in my hall of fame...

peace out :o

OK I got one. :o

So it's around 8 or 9 pm and I'm at my homie's house and we're having our session in his backyard :P . After the session we both concluded that we had indeed smoked some good shit. Well from I could tell he was feelin good, but I was straight up out of my mind, so I decided I would chill for a lil bit with a cigarette. As I was finishing my smoke, my homie told me he was goin inside to get some grub so I'm like aight coo I'll be in in a sec. So I start walkin to go inside, next thing I know, *WHAM!!!!!!*.... Hit the fuckin glass sliding door!!! Shit man, I was so stoned all I could do was watch my homie trying not to laugh at me with my face pressed against the glass. LOL!!!!!!! Well that's my story I hope you liked it. :rasta: :D

Peace.

OK I got one. :)

So it's around 8 or 9 pm and I'm at my homie's house and we're having our session in his backyard :bong: . After the session we both concluded that we had indeed smoked some good shit. Well from I could tell he was feelin good, but I was straight up out of my mind, so I decided I would chill for a lil bit with a cigarette. As I was finishing my smoke, my homie told me he was goin inside to get some grub so I'm like aight coo I'll be in in a sec. So I start walkin to go inside, next thing I know, *WHAM!!!!!!*.... Hit the fuckin glass sliding door!!! Shit man, I was so stoned all I could do was watch my homie trying not to laugh at me with my face pressed against the glass. LOL!!!!!!! Well that's my story I hope you liked it. :D :lol:

Peace.

OMGLOL, I DUNNO IF ITS CUZ IM STONED BUT THAT JUST THREW ME OFF LMAO XD!!!

omg man are u SERIOUS??? THAT IS SO DAM FUNNY hahaha thank u for that man, good stuff. keep it comin guys! dont be shy Lite's not gonna call the F.B.I! :rofl:

ok, it's 4/20/1998 or 99, so ya know i have a ton of weed (smoker holiday and all). we had like a 1/4 pound (1/12 of a kilogram) all together if you're wondering. so right in the middle of the session we decided to go outside for some fresh air, as there was a freakin TON of smoke in the house (couldn't stand up and breathe it was so bad). any ways, the city was doing construction on my road at the time and had these huge concrete water mains sitting in my yard. at this point, my friend decided he was ganna be stupid and push one on of em into the street, only he didn't think it through all the way, being stoned and what not. so he goes runnin out into the yard and tries to fuckin shoulder tackle one of these 2 ton pipes running at full speed. needless to say it wasn't that effective at moving the pipe, but it damn effective at breaking his shoulder...and giving everyone outside a good ass laugh for about 20 minutes. i fell out of the chair and rolled in the dirt laughing it was so funny :)

ok, it's 4/20/1998 or 99, so ya know i have a ton of weed (smoker holiday and all). we had like a 1/4 pound (1/12 of a kilogram) all together if you're wondering. so right in the middle of the session we decided to go outside for some fresh air, as there was a freakin TON of smoke in the house (couldn't stand up and breathe it was so bad). any ways, the city was doing construction on my road at the time and had these huge concrete water mains sitting in my yard. at this point, my friend decided he was ganna be stupid and push one on of em into the street, only he didn't think it through all the way, being stoned and what not. so he goes runnin out into the yard and tries to fuckin shoulder tackle one of these 2 ton pipes running at full speed. needless to say it wasn't that effective at moving the pipe, but it damn effective at breaking his shoulder...and giving everyone outside a good ass laugh for about 20 minutes. i fell out of the chair and rolled in the dirt laughing it was so funny :)

OMG LOL U GUYS ARE GONNA KILL ME HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!! XD theres always the dumass of the session lol, entertaining the others. haha i KNEW u guys had sum hilarious stories! im glad i made this thread :lol:

Alright I got one:

My junior year in high school I lived in Pennsylvania, which is a boring as place to live, so there's not much to do but play in the woods, which there's a lot of. Me and two friends had built a cabin and we were growing some damn fine shit in it. So we're stoned out of our minds and just f*cking around and I see this vine growning down out of the trees, 100 ft tall trees, vine goes all the way to the top. So I'm gonna play tarzan. It's great fun, vine is holding up just fine, so I really start to swing, like 30 or 40 ft up in the air kicking off the trees and have a great old time, till in mid swing 40 feet up in the air, the vine snaps, I fall falt on my back and then, the best part, a hundred feet of vine lands on top of me, like a f*cking cartoon. My friends were laughing so hard they couldn't breathe. I miraculously can out of it with just a bruise covering my entire back, couldnt feel it for the first few hours but man did it hurt the next day.

on a side note my cousins birthday is 4/20....pothead till he dies!

so was hitler's, seriously, so i'd keep an eye on your cousin :)

Alright I got one:

My junior year in high school I lived in Pennsylvania, which is a boring as place to live, so there's not much to do but play in the woods, which there's a lot of. Me and two friends had built a cabin and we were growing some damn fine shit in it. So we're stoned out of our minds and just f*cking around and I see this vine growning down out of the trees, 100 ft tall trees, vine goes all the way to the top. So I'm gonna play tarzan. It's great fun, vine is holding up just fine, so I really start to swing, like 30 or 40 ft up in the air kicking off the trees and have a great old time, till in mid swing 40 feet up in the air, the vine snaps, I fall falt on my back and then, the best part, a hundred feet of vine lands on top of me, like a f*cking cartoon. My friends were laughing so hard they couldn't breathe. I miraculously can out of it with just a bruise covering my entire back, couldnt feel it for the first few hours but man did it hurt the next day.

lol dam dude u serious? if a brothah falls 40 feet he should be dead or extremely crippled if u ask me xD god must love you :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest elc0173

before you read this.. id like to appologize for my crappy grammer... ive gotten use to using no caps and alot of ...'s. its kinda hard to write normally now... but im working on it :P

my stories are far from great..... but here it goes

my school has people from lotsa places (some drive over an hour to get to school every day) so one day i go to a friend jeff's house after school (lives about 45min away) and we meet up with his friends (who ive never met before) and get 1/4 ounce. then we walk to some kids house (i dont know who he is.. jeff doesnt really know him either... i dont really know why we went there) go up to his room, and smoke a bowl. then we leave and go to the store to get some food. outside the store we see the dealer, who wants half of it back (said he'd trade for a diff kind, someone wanted wat we had)...

so im just standing there stoned watchin jeffs friends talkin to the dealer and a cop shows up... so we left.. fast.... we went back to jeffs house and were passin around a few bowls... (had 3 goin at once) and i look at the clock.. it was about 6:00 i think... one kid takes a huge hit and swallows it.. he was pukin for a bit lol...

we keep smokin... i look at the clock.. its now 6:45.. i have a pipe in my hand, and jeffs parents call down sayin my moms here (she doesnt know i smoke) so i get up.. can barely stand... and ask jeff to hold my stuff (figured if i had nuttin on me i wouldnt get in much trouble)... so i walk outa his room.. into the hallway wich was pretty dark... so im trippin over everything.. walk half way up the stairs and my moms standin there....

she says, "do you have everything" im just like, "yup".. then she says "do you have your bag" im like "nnope".. so i turn around and walk back to jeffs room.. i heard his dad say "those kids, always forgettin everything" (i think he was tryin to distract her, he's a stoner himself) so i walk back into jeffs room.. opend the door and smoke just poured outa there.. everyones just like "dude, wat u doin!? close the door!!" so i walked in, closed the door and say "............i forgot something...." so we look around for a few min, and theyre just like "dude, your bag... its right there"... so i look over and its sittin right on his bed...

so i grab my bag and leave... last thing i heard from his friends is "dude, you are so fucked." not exactly wat i wanted to hear leavin that house lol... so i get in the car... and lucky me, my mom brought my 2 little sisters for the ride... so im sittin there... tryin not to make it obvious that i was baked (which, ofcaorse, i was unsuccessful at)

then wen i got home i remember making a microwave pizza... thats all i really remember from that night.... i woke up the next morning and my mom was sitting near my bed.... first words i heard that day was "werever you went, was there pot??"... at first i tried to lie.. then she pulled the whole "i wont be mad" thing... so i told her we went skating and some kids there were smokin... she gave me the whole "just because everyone else is doing something doesnt mean you have to" talk... (this is after ive been smoking for almost a year)

earlier this year when i was snowboarding with my older brother he tells me that mom called him and said i came home stoned, and hated it..... i musta been trying so hard to not look stoned it looked like i was hating the high.

.....................i now smoke in my room every night and my parents dont have any idea (keep the window cracked, and breath out through a paper towel roll stuff w/ dryer sheets)

....so theres my crappy story... i have another... but i think ill wait for a response first instead... since my stories.. well... suck :(

Archived