Some questions about Eset NOD32

Mar57

Hi there,

I finally managed to install Eset :rolleyes: yesterday. Today it's still at 31 days so I guess it went okay.

I now wonder if I can keep it running this way or do I have to updgrade, and if its necessary to enter a username and password.

I found a Dutch userguide of eset and it says; ' you have to enter username and password to be able to get the updates'.....

A quick answer ain't necessary because I'm offline ,ost of the day :)

Thabks in advance!

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yes you don't need to enter username or password if you use box, mara- fix. It will take 15-20 update clicks for you to get the first update. After that it's smooth as it can get. In some cases it wont update first time or similar, then you can add eset in both username and password. ;)

If your still asking this question I would be willing to bet you need to go through the settings of the program, and thoroughly examine/research them .. so as to setup your protection correctly.. or else your program is just another 'head-on-a-stick'.

Yes you don't need to enter username or password if you use box, mara- fix. It will take 15-20 update clicks for you to get the first update. After that it's smooth as it can get. In some cases it wont update first time or similar, then you can add eset in both username and password. ;)

mine updated just after a restart :lol:

Archived