Mozilla Firefox 58.0.2

anuraag

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still freezing when one opens tabs.

51 minutes ago, LeeSmithG said:

Can't seem to be able to reproduce your issue — whenever opening tabs on my copy of Firefox, I experience a feeling of deep warmth. lEMe01Z.gif

10 hours ago, LeeSmithG said:

I've experienced that before in pre-Quantum versions, what I did was uninstall it entirely then do a fresh installation without extensions added---then add your extension one at a time while testing it for hangups (I started with uBlock Origin first). Hope that helps... B)

P.S.

Don't forget to save your bookmarks prior to uninstallation ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Firefox Portable by @DoomStorm

Credits LegendaryHawk

- Online installer for latest version (re-execute it when a new release of Firefox will be available, settings of precedent version should be preserved)
- Online installer for preferred version (the installer can be used to download and generate the Portable version of the desired official version)
- Setup extractor (the installer can be used to generate the Portable version of a locally available official installer named "FirefoxSetup.exe")
- Multilingual

During the execution of the installer, enter the number of the desired version (eg. "54.0.1") or "latest" (default option) to obtain the current version

32-bit

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]/files/8099689/Firefox_Portable_MultiVersion_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Size: 0.83 MB
MD5: 5A98D5A1295D4CC2D9A86A2B36E7C754

64-bit

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]/files/8099693/Firefox_Portable_x64_MultiVersion_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Size: 0.83 MB
MD5: E0A78B1DE2FB941616747BAC68ADF589

Archived