Advanced SystemCare 11.2 (New Giveaway)

boulawan

Advanced SystemCare 11.2 (New Giveaway)

iObit Advanced SystemCare 11.2 PRO free full key, serial, lizenzschlüssel, lisans kodu, lisans anahtarı, ürün anahtarı, license key, clé de licence, licensnyckel, chiave di licenza, lisensie sleutel, lisensnøkkel, chave de licença, furaha liisanka, key ng lisensya

Advanced SystemCare 11.2 free full key, serial, license key, lisans kodu, lisans anahtarı, lizenzschlüssel
iObit Advanced SystemCare 11.2 PRO Giveaway Key 2018
Breathe New Life into Your Old Computer
Enjoy Cleaner PC, 300% Faster Browsing and 100% Protected Online Privacy.

Features & Benefits
Basic System Clean, Fix and Optimization
Ultimate System Tuneup for Top Performance
Up to 300% Internet Speedup with Internet Booster
Capture intruders automatically with FaceID
Auto RAM Clean with Real-time Optimization
Clean Piled-up Registries for Stable System
New Disk Optimization Engine to Maximize PC Performance New
Fix System Weakness to Prevent Hacking with 1-click New
Remove Infections and Protect against Various Threats
Auto Online Privacy Trace Clean with Browser Anti-Tracking
Redesigned Performance Monitor Monitors and Boosts Your PCImproved
Up to 200% Quicker PC Startup
Auto Update to the Latest Version
Runs in the Background - Install and Forget It
Fantastic New Skins & Themes.

Thank you very much for your support of software iObit
ASC 11.2 Giveaway Key  - 3 Day Unlimited Activation.
The gift license will be on this page on 6 February 2018
it's the 6-month license for every users but only valid to activation Feb 8 2018

key:

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have mixed feelings about ASC, in the beginning all the versions do what they promise, but after a while i suspect ASC of messing up my laptop. Any thoughts about this program?

31 minutes ago, wakker said:

I have mixed feelings about ASC, in the beginning all the versions do what they promise, but after a while i suspect ASC of messing up my laptop. Any thoughts about this program?

Not recommended!

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Advanced System Care is not any kind of program, but collection of tools (collection of different programs), where You can select what is suitable for You and what isn't.
Of course there are manu different computer types and they uses also different settings, drivers, processors, grafic cards etc and You cannot do using the same tools for everything. It should be clear for everyone. You must chose, what is suitable for You and what isn't.
You will not be able to use the same medicine to treat a goat and a cow, although they both are domestic animals and give milk.

How true, but not many people realized it.

you have to tweak it 

On 2018/2/7 at 12:58 AM, Kalju said:

Advanced System Care is not any kind of program, but collection of tools (collection of different programs), where You can select what is suitable for You and what isn't.
Of course there are many different computer types and they uses also different settings, drivers, processors, graphic cards etc and You cannot do everything with the same tools... It should be clear for everyone. You must choose, what is suitable for You and what isn't.
You will not be able to use the same medicine to treat a goat and a cow, although they both are domestic animals and give milk.

I totally agree with what you said, but i have been using it on my computer,it make my computer run more faster than before, it help me close unnessary services and protect privacy.

Archived