Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Demo released!

manpe

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Password protected files should be banned :banned:. :lol:

Well I haven't got space on my PC after I downloaded NFS:C. But after I complete the game I will surly try this. ;)

a week ago i have tested FIFA 10

Which was i mean , the best FIFA till now

the 360 dribbling is kinda sick , adds more to the fluid of the game

gonne beat PES again this year

But i like PES tho

Going to try this ,,

One thing More to mention ,

Very rarely for me to play games on Pc

Use consoles , they are Created for GAMEs lol

I heard only a lot of negative stuff about the new FIFA. But of course, it was on my PES forum :D Anyways, I don't play FIFA and never will... it never appealed me as much as PES. My first football game was FIFA something, then I found out about PES.. I never looked back :)

Forgot to mention - the real life FIFA sucks all in all. Purely for that I wouldn't touch it :lol:

I agree with manpe, FIFA always sucked. bashar, I don't know how can you claim that FIFA is going to beat PES "again" when this was never the case?

Cheers ;)

The New FiFa is about to make the step guys

have anyone of u tried the Demo ?! if not , then what are u talking about :D

PES is a bit of cartoon game :frusty:

Gameplay was likely better tho ....but i dont think that anymore

beside it depends on where are u playing it

Coz all pc games aren't that hyped

Like watching SD ,

I have tried Fifa 10 demo, the gameplay is still rubbish. The players move and react just too slow for me. I was facing Bayern Munich who do have good players.

Also, the way you shoot feels a bit random, your never sure if it will go in, but in PES you can feel it, if that makes sense!

I haven't tried PES 2010, I checked in the PS Store but it wasn't there! Maybe will check 2moro. ^_^

How different is this to 2009? What are the major improvements?

I have played 5 games in this demo, so my opinion will base solely on those games.

The main difference you will see is the graphics. It's breathtaking, especialy if you zoom in - no more need for those facepacks and stuff, they are flawless. But directly connected to this improvement, comes another negative side - the need for a better machine. My PES2009 runs smoothly with no problems. In the demo I get occasional lags and it seems to be slow and giddy (Now I don't know if it's the game or my machine just sucks. Hopefully it will be addressed in the full version if it's on the game's side).

The second not less important difference are the animations and gameplay. Animations have been dramatically tweaked to a paint where it barely reminds you of 2009.. it does a little, but not too much.

Now the gameplay has become much much harder in my opinion. In 2009 Top Player is easy for me, but in the demo I can't get space in Regular. I mean regular, come on man! :fear: They don't give you room AT ALL around the box. And the crosses... well good luck winning any headers, I haven't (only a few which blazed wide). And long shots... when in 2009 you could hit them rather easily, then in 2010 you will struggle to even get space for a clean shot. But the players do get power behind the ball when they hit it cleanly.

Then there is some kind of system which I haven't tested yet... that when you play, for example, a left sided midfielder on the right side, his skills will decrease. Sounds interesting, because in previous versions you could play anyone anywhere, with only positional disorientation from the player (which wasn't dramatic enough for me not to consider playing them on the wrong side).

I give it a solid 7/10... Now if I had a better machine :(

System I'm running:

AMD Athlon64 3200+ 2,01GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256 MB

3 GB RAM

Minimum System Requirements :

Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1

Intel Pentium IV 2.4GHz

1GB RAM

8GB HD free space

4x DVD-ROM Drive

Graphic Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 128MB Pixel Shader 2.0 (targeta gráfica NVIDIA GeForce FX o AMD/ATI Radeon 9700)

Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c

DirectX 9.0c o higher

Recommended System Requirements:

Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1

Intel Core2 Duo 2.0GHz

2GB RAM

8GB HD free space

8x DVD-ROM Drive

Graphic Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 256MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 o AMD/ATI Radeon HD2400 o higher)

Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0c

DirectX 9.0c o higher

Teams you can choose: Barcelona, Liverpool, France, Germany, Italy, Spain

--------------------------------------

PES2010 Demo Tweaker !

http://www.upload.ee/files/195821/Demo_Tweak_2010-v1.0.rar.html

With this you can change the match time (by default it is strictly 5 mins). And you can also assign a custom resolution with it.

-----------------------------

Some in-game pictures by me (click to enlarge)

marking.png (yes, I actually scored there)

graph.png

balli.png (probably my best goal to date. Ballack stole the ball, ran a bit and then smashed it into the corner B) )

So I should play Pes2010 with no problems. I have Core2Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz and NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256 MB, 3GB RAM.

@manpe

Your problem could be the drivers of your card. I had similar problem in Win 7 with PES 2009. Check if you have option "Wait for Vsynch" in PES 2010 configuration. If it's disabled, force Vsynch with nVidia control panel for just that game. This fixed problem for me.

Cheers ;)

aha now i see

You people should know something

Playing FIFA on PC , is like wasting ur time with a 90's football game

they haven't made any good pc game for years

But when you flip it to console Games

I guess you will start to wonder , What's the difference between A cartoon game and real Graphic's game

Anyway

PES 2010 Xbox360 Demo is here

Download , Burn , enjoy

So I should play Pes2010 with no problems. I have Core2Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz and NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256 MB, 3GB RAM.

@manpe

Your problem could be the drivers of your card. I had similar problem in Win 7 with PES 2009. Check if you have option "Wait for Vsynch" in PES 2010 configuration. If it's disabled, force Vsynch with nVidia control panel for just that game. This fixed problem for me.

Cheers ;)

I have a problem with NVIDIA control panel... I tried reinstalling it, but it gives me the same error as in the picture below

zjdqi1.png

I tried the PES 2010 Demo yesterday on PS3 and I was quite impressed. The graphics seem a little better, I was Barcelona playing Liverpool and I won 4:1! I scored 2 wonder goals with Messi, and 1 other great goal! All on default difficulty setting, not sure you can change it. I haven't played PES properly since 2008, so 4:1 with my first match was great! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Okay I've played the full a couple of times, and I must say: It is the best football game ever made!

It is completely different from the demo.. Demo lagged pretty bad while full runs like liquid s* ... It is the most realistic yet fun game by KONAMI in the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise. It is faster than PES2009 - yes, you heard me: 2010 has far better graphics, far better gameplay, but it is faster than 2009.. it loads faster, it plays faster! Pinch me in the ass, but that's magic.

It is a definite perfection till date.. where can they go further from here? 10/10

PS here are some good sites to complete the game (kits, optionfiles, patches etc.):

www.pesedit.com

www.moddingway.com

www.gamingaccess.com

Agreed, after seeing how bad FIFA 10 for PC is, I switched to PES 2010 and I was amazed by its performance! Most importantly, the gameplay is freakin' awesome! The AI is far better than the FIFA 10, where I can score a 19-0 with Semi-Pro difficulty but I was struggling to win in PES 2010 with Regular difficulty. The graphics stunned me the most, guess what? The game looks so awesome and realistic even on my crappy notebook with only Core2 Duo T7500, 2GB RAM and Intel Graphics Accelerator (Not ATI or Nvidia!)! Even it lags once in a while when I was playing the game (bad pc specs) but I think it just happened twice till today. I rushed to the store to buy the game after trying it and I never regretted, it's worth every penny.

• Administrator

Does the game needs Pixel Shader 3 graphics card? I'm thinkin to download it after some days.

Hey manpe, I can't figure something out. Whenever I start new match I need to set formation and other stuff again. I don't change teams, I just proceed to same new match but I need to set everything again. And what wrong with Data Management. For player 2 save/load is disabled and with player 1 is useless, does not work. Any idea?

@DKT27

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows XP SP2, Vista

Intel Pentium IV 2.4GHz or equivalent processor

1GB RAM

DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX or AMD ATI Radeon 9700 video card)

Cheers ;)

• Administrator

Thanx for the requirements mara-. My system qualifies for it. :)

But I will wait for 1 week. As I'm still downloadin NFS:Pro Street. And I will only download after I complete the game.

Archived