Jump to content

Greetings


TziKei

Recommended Posts

Hello , I hope everyone is doing well. I just found out the forums via a search engine,  and from what I've seen so far is great.

What stands out for me, is the collection of photographic and video editing software and plugins collection the site has to offer.

I hope admins, mods and uploaders keep up the good work.

 

Btw, since I made the introduction topic, would anyone have the patience to tell me where the avatar settings are? I can't find it anywhere.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TziKei said:

Do you mean you need to contact a staff member to change it or just to ask for information?

He will explain everything to you and guide you.

I advice you contact   jordan4x  via PM.

He Is very cool and patient :) !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome TziKei.... you are now a member of the best site in the universe!!!!:D:D:D   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/01/2018 at 10:13 AM, TziKei said:

Btw, since I made the introduction topic, would anyone have the patience to tell me where the avatar settings are? I can't find it anywhere.

 

Welcome to our forums :)

 

Here is what to do to change your avatar:

 

1- Go to your profile by clicking on the drop down menu at the top right corner of any page

 

9nDXj3Q.png

 

2- Click on "Profile Photo"

 

ez8PByo.png

 

3- Use one of the provided options

 

jmqwGoH.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The "Profile" option you have mentioned does not appear.

 

Also the Edit Profile option is locked. Do I need to gather reputation maybe to get a profile page?

 

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, TziKei said:

The "Profile" option you have mentioned does not appear.

Also the Edit Profile option is locked. Do I need to gather reputation maybe to get a profile page?

 

Just send me your avatar pic via pm. i'll do it for you....

(if you can't send pm neither, just post it here. i'll delete it from here once done)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jordan4x said:

 

Just send me your avatar pic via pm. i'll do it for you....

(if you can't send pm neither, just post it here. i'll delete it from here once done)

I'll pm one tomorrow, thank you for your patience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/1/2018 at 9:11 PM, jordan4x said:

 

Just send me your avatar pic via pm. i'll do it for you....

(if you can't send pm neither, just post it here. i'll delete it from here once done)

 

It wouldn't sent via pm so...

I'm sorry I got so long to respond to you, thank you for your kind offer.

 

Here is the picture. http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn126/1GREECE1AKHF/2.jpg

 

 

Preview and the actual image:

 


2.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WELCOME to Nsane.Forums, @TziKei!:hi:
Regarding your question earlier...you need a minimum of FIVE posts to access your profile page, as well as change your Avatar.
But for now...here it is!;)
We hope you enjoy your stay...:flowers:

coollogo_com-30145651.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 0691 said:

WELCOME to Nsane.Forums, @TziKei!:hi:
Regarding your question earlier...you need a minimum of FIVE posts to access your profile page, as well as change your Avatar.
But for now...here it is!;)

Jordan set me good, so it's ok. Thanks anyway :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...