new to the site

samuelthegreat

samuelthegreat

hello everyone im new here so might need some help on a few things when navigating through the site anyone who could help it would be appriciated a great deal thanks happy posting

any tips on intersting things to post that might be useful :)

• Replies 6
  • Views 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and welcome to our forums :)

if you need help about anything related to our forums just let me know (or any other staff/Mod)

(i see you already know where to post things and that's a good start :))

Welcome samuelthegreat....you're gonna love it here, and I guarantee you won't need to bookmark any other similar site because this one is simply the best bar none. I've been here a few years and I'm still finding my way around so don't worry!!! lol. There are some really clever guys on the forums and they give great advice and tips. So, welcome againsamuelthegreat  from funkyythehopeless.:D:D:D

1 hour ago, funkyy said:

Welcome samuelthegreat....you're gonna love it here, and I guarantee you won't need to bookmark any other similar site because this one is simply the best bar none. I've been here a few years and I'm still finding my way around so don't worry!!! lol. There are some really clever guys on the forums and they give great advice and tips. So, welcome againsamuelthegreat  from funkyythehopeless.:D:D:D

Big thanks fellow....Enjoy the site he said it all..

Archived