Jump to content

The Bat! Professional Edition 8.2.4


anuraag

Recommended Posts

The Bat! is an e-mail client for Microsoft Windows operating systems. The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties. The Bat! protects your information using different methods, including the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption. The program ensures the privacy of correspondence, protecting confidential data, as it can work without using the services of the global e-mail providers and Web interface. The Bat! is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages. The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker and many other useful features.

Thanks to boulawan for the update.

Download

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable The Bat! Pro 8.2.4 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

 

Download Portable TheBat Online (0.2 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/8220702/TheBat_Portable_8.x_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

 

In first screen enter: 8-2-4
 
Extract and run TheBatPortable.
Settings of installed TheBat should be preserved.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2018 at 4:27 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

@snf What did you use to activate your portable?

PortableAppZ Use generic_dll_x32 &  generic_dll_x64 From Patch to @addhaloka:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Bat! Pro 8.2.4 x32/x64 Unpaсked. Patched. Keygen FFF

(Date Code 22.01.2018)

х32

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/7922551/The_Bat__Pro_8.2.4_x32_Unpaked.7z.html

х64

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/7922555/The_Bat__Pro_8.2.4_x64_Unpaked.7z.html

0_1f7b14_fce643e5_orig.png0_1f7b10_6393bae2_orig.png0_1f7b12_195e7a3_orig.png | Pass: ru-board

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
36 minutes ago, kalach said:

The Bat! Pro 8.2.4 x32/x64 Unpaсked. Patched. Keygen FFF

(Date Code 22.01.2018)

х32

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/7922551/The_Bat__Pro_8.2.4_x32_Unpaked.7z.html

х64

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/files/7922555/The_Bat__Pro_8.2.4_x64_Unpaked.7z.html

0_1f7b14_fce643e5_orig.png0_1f7b10_6393bae2_orig.png0_1f7b12_195e7a3_orig.png | Pass: ru-board

Thanks for this! The x64 link is incorrect. I just deleted the duplicate "/files" and it worked fine.  There is a folder in this: "The Bat!". It seems to contain an installation of The Bat! Is this true? A portable installation maybe? Anyway, I used the installer and used the keygen. This worked fine. I did not have to use the patcher.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Thanks for this! The x64 link is incorrect. I just deleted the duplicate "/files" and it worked fine.  There is a folder in this: "The Bat!". It seems to contain an installation of The Bat! Is this true? A portable installation maybe? Anyway, I used the installer and used the keygen. I did not have to use the patcher.

On the first screenshot, you see that I just unpacked the installer and then applied the patch from addhaloka. And then you need to apply keygen from this patch. This is not the first version I'm making on ru-board.  My version of 8.2 downloaded ~2000 users

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheEmpathicEar
9 minutes ago, kalach said:

On the first screenshot, you see that I just unpacked the installer and then applied the patch from addhaloka. And then you need to apply keygen from this patch. This is not the first version I'm making on ru-board.  My version of 8.2 downloaded ~2000 users

Thanks again! If I understand this, U unpack into a folder. Next, U used the patch on the program(s) in this folder.. Now, U repack back into an installer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Thanks again! If I understand this, U unpack into a folder. Next, U used the patch on the program(s) in this folder.. Now, U repack back into an installer?

I took the installer (msi) Unpacked it using Universal Extractor. It turned out a small msi file and a shared folder with the program files. Then I took the patch and patched. That's all. Running from this thebat_32/64_8-2-4.msi file. It turns out that you are installing the already patched program. You just have to register it with keygen.

Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, snf said:

PortableAppZ Use Patch:

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/7927903/Fix.zip.html

 

That didn't work.  Patch says it can't find the pattern and restored the original excutable.  FWIW, patch was in same directory as exe and run as admin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2018 at 8:06 PM, straycat19 said:

 

That didn't work.  Patch says it can't find the pattern and restored the original excutable.  FWIW, patch was in same directory as exe and run as admin.

The patch work on the fly for portable version in temp folder.

 

Use this method : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/305493-the-bat-professional-edition-824/?do=findComment&comment=1287099

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...