CCleaner 5.39.6399

SalaR

On 29/01/2018 at 6:10 PM, Pete 12 said:

Tested , and seems to be ok .

Only the Edge-group ( for cleaning ) not present , not missing it , coz not using Edge...............

Thanks to Master knowledge again !

( this smart friend has fixed a lot of things for us all , hope to see more of him in these forums.............:D  )

This is a comment from my friend @knowledge concerning your post from above :

It is a screenshot:

NlVBEoX.png

• Replies 31
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Is there a simple and easy to use installer or medicine to obtain the Tech version?

1 hour ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Is there a simple and easy to use installer or medicine to obtain the Tech version?

Not, because no such a version doesn't exists.
There are only license types - professional, business, and technician license.
Ccleaner is only one and it may be activated or not activated or simply free version. The difference is only in some functions, wich are availabele with activated version. 
They are - to clean all users junk and registry at the same time, to turn on browsers automatic cleaning if browsers closes and to use auto run at predefined time (sheduling). That's the difference.

TheEmpathicEar
1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Not, because no such a version doesn't exists.
There are only license types - professional, business, and technician license.
Ccleaner is only one and it may be activated or not activated or simply free version. The difference is only in some functions, wich are availabele with activated version. 
They are - to clean all users junk and registry at the same time, to turn on browsers automatic cleaning if browsers closes and to use auto run at predefined time (sheduling). That's the difference.

Thx. I realize now that I was seeking a portable Tech version of CC. [That is what I am using now, but not very often]

5 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Thx. I realize now that I was seeking a portable Tech version of CC. [That is what I am using now, but not very often]

There's absolutely no difference at all if you want to have the word "Technician" there, just change the branding.dll file and You'll get another name. That's the only difference. That's another name you see instead of Professional or Business name. It is used license name (type).

On 1/16/2018 at 11:55 AM, snf said:
Portable CCleaner Professional 5.39.6399 Plus 32-64 bit Multilingual Online
Or Technician or Business
By PortableAppZ
Download Portable CCleaner Online (0.8 MB) etc........................

tested win10 x64 and is Ok

greets

Archived