Welcome Back Nsane november 17

Actarusse

• Replies 169
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vissha was the first one to update in nsanedown since the 503 Error. Last update was CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.0 on October 29th. Since then there were many updates such as Firefox 57.0 (Firefox Quantum). cFosSpeed 10.24.2304 needs new Trial Reset, version 3.7 is not working any more ! :rolleyes:

Good to see nasane up and running again, administrators must have had a nightmare of a situation to resolve whatever the reason, well done on the grand return.

A lot of undocumented shit has been heard lately about what was going on in Nsane. A lot of joy to see Nsane again and nip the shit in the bud. Thank you to all those who make this community possible.

someone there

I am just checking to see if the nsane is back, to my surprise it is there without the ugly message:"service not available", I am very glad to see my lovely sight and lovely friends back, thanks to every one who made effort in restoring the forum back.. Keep on good work.:D

Glad to see that nsane is back! I may not agree with everyone but hey, no worries right?

1 minute ago, maut said:

Welcome back we all missed you guys!! :)

I realy would like to know what the downtime caused?

Who knows.....I heard it was a MAJOR problem with the database but we won't ever hear the truth I bet lol. Regardless, it's good to see it back. Nsane can't be destroyed forever, it will live on for times indefinite. 

Archived