Need Two Steam Keys for any shooter

anydvd

Hi Friends 

I would like to Play an First or  third Person Shooter on Steam with a Friend. Can someone tell me where to find 2 steam Keys for the same Game? Some Websites or pm.  I Hope someone could help me. Maybe you have some keys you didnt Need any longer.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, anydvd said:

Thank You. I will try Heroes & Generals later.  Maybe someone have 2 Steam Keys for Multiplayer Games? Thx :)

Heroes & Generals is multiplayer game.

If for whatever reasons you can't/don't want to buy games you wanted, then just torrent it. There are many pirated games that support local multiplayer.

1 hour ago, trufpal said:

Heroes & Generals is multiplayer game.

If for whatever reasons you can't/don't want to buy games you wanted, then just torrent it. There are many pirated games that support local multiplayer.

Okay Thanks.  I wanna play Games on Internet with my Friend. So can u help me witch pirated Games can be played online ? It musn't be on Steam. 

Thank you :)

TF2, Warframe, Dirty Bomb, Warface, Paladins. They're all Free to Play.

And there are many other F2P games on Steam. These are your safe bet since they don't cost a dime and just straight install and play.

But if you want multiplayer fix then go to https://revolt.group/

Keep in mind that not all multiplayer games have fix and it require some reading to get them work.

Last but not least, follow their rules.

1 hour ago, trufpal said:

TF2, Warframe, Dirty Bomb, Warface, Paladins. They're all Free to Play.

And there are many other F2P games on Steam. These are your safe bet since they don't cost a dime and just straight install and play.

But if you want multiplayer fix then go to https://revolt.group/

Keep in mind that not all multiplayer games have fix and it require some reading to get them work.

Last but not least, follow their rules.

Thank you very much. I will try that. 

• Administrator

Some of the best multiplayer FPS games on Steam are F2P. Some only need very minimum amount to activate a premium version. But do read it's reviews, as some of them are pay to win, not all though.

Thank you for not being one of those users that post a vague question and have the oh I deserve your attention post.  The way steam works you cant transfer steam keys you have used to someone else.  I have a steam key for Assassins Creed Revelations I dont know what Im going to do with that yet I prefer to sell that.  I hope one of the games offered in this post you end up liking.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

Thank you for not being one of those users that post a vague question and have the oh I deserve your attention post.  The way steam works you cant transfer steam keys you have used to someone else.  I have a steam key for Assassins Creed Revelations I dont know what Im going to do with that yet I prefer to sell that.  I hope one of the games offered in this post you end up liking.

Thank u. Yes i wanna try some Games That was posted here. I also try trufpals hint.  I am Sure That i will find some Good Games.  

Archived