This seems like a good place to introduce myself.

Guest klausindeed

Guest klausindeed

Hi there!

To tell you the truth I don't remember how I found this website. I suppose it might have been from one of the torrents I downloaded. But I like the way this place is set up and figured it was time for me to contribute and perhaps stick around for a while.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers!

• Replies 21
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klausindeed

I knew I would get asked that and maybe I am out of line for using that as my flag but I am actually from the US. For some reason though I have always liked the history of Turkey and its changing of names. I also have always liked the flag for no real particular reason. I may one day settle there but for now I am stuck here.

I knew I would get asked that and maybe I am out of line for using that as my flag but I am actually from the US. For some reason though I have always liked the history of Turkey and its changing of names. I also have always liked the flag for no real particular reason. I may one day settle there but for now I am stuck here.

My situation is worst...There´s no Brazilians here. Not even a "fake one" using the flag. :)

Guess I´m the only one....

Welcome to this (wonderful) place. Be sure to check out my sig link and all my great updates.. you won't be disappointed. :)

you're far from the only brazilian visitor to the site tho :P
County - ABR - Pages - Hits

Brazil - br - 32535 - 101355

That´s an amazing info nsane. But, I´m not talking about guests, I wanna know about other brazilian members. :P

Guest klausindeed

Thanks for the warm welcome. If you guys want when I come across good torrents I could post them in the hash area of the forum if there is enough demand for them.

Btw klausindeed I like your avatar. Do you have a larger version you could post?

Unbekannt don't feel bad, Brazil has very excellent football (soccer) team!!! :P

Unbekannt don't feel bad, Brazil has very excellent football (soccer) team!!! :)

Yeah...Soccer is one of my passions indeed. ;) When you born in Brazil, there´s two things you must know: 1) You´re alive and breathing. 2) Welcome to soccer´s land. :lmao: It´s more than sport, soccer is like a religion here. ;) And thanks God, this gives a little joy to several suffered people.

you're far from the only brazilian visitor to the site tho :lol:

That´s an amazing info nsane. But, I´m not talking about guests, I wanna know about other brazilian members. :D

Well -- If I see Unbekannt's activity here, I think he could have done it by himself too :)

you're far from the only brazilian visitor to the site tho :rofl:

That´s an amazing info nsane. But, I´m not talking about guests, I wanna know about other brazilian members. ;)

Well -- If I see Unbekannt's activity here, I think he could have done it by himself too :(

I did. :huh:

Archived