Review of Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

Naota

I don’t normally do this… ahem! Don’t judge me. But this is just the most magical product around. As a fourth year college student, I do not have a lot of room in my apartment. I purchased these awesome Purex Complete 3-in1 Laundry Sheets and I have to say… I love them...

I actually posted this review originally on http://www.geekmontage.com first. Go there if you want a more in depth review/pretty pictures cause I cant do all the formatting on here/am too lazy >< :rolleyes:

The Purex Complete 3-in1 Laundry Sheets is an all-in-one solution for laundry. It is sold in both a 20 sheet starter-pack (it comes with a special sheet-holding container) and a 24-refill pack. At the time of this review, the Purex Complete 3-in-1 was available in 3 appealing scents. Now let’s get to the pros and cons.

Pros

* Takes up minimal space

* Takes care of the entire laundry life-cycle (detergent, softener, and anti-static)

* Scents are appealing to the senses

* Light & easy to store – No more lugging detergent to laundry mats.

* Is inexpensive

* One pack will last an entire school semester!

Cons

* User cannot control quantity of detergent

* No specialized detergent (bleach, etc.)

* Sheets can get stuck in some washing machines (uncommon but check w/ manufacturer)

* Does not clean clothes enough for some peoples liking

This is still a very new product but it definitely is catching on. I find the product to work well for me but wouldn’t trust it if I got extremely dirty. It might be a good idea to have a secondary, tiny bottle of detergent for special cases. I am sure the product will improve as time goes on but I would even recommend it now!

Full Article:

http://www.geekmontage.com/texts/dorm-apartment-guide-review-purex-complete-3-in-1-laundry-sheets/

• Views 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived