Suggestion New forum topic - Reviews

Naota

Hi! I think the list of topics on the forum is pretty comprehensive, but I have thought of one that is not covered and would be VERY useful... at least in my opinion.

Since nsanedown and nsaneforums offers so much information about software releases, and links various downloads, wouldn't it be nice to have a topic devoted to reviews? I mean for instance... there are about 5 different defragn programs available. If I didn't know a lot about them, I could request someone to do a review or read an existing review in the forum.

Just a suggestion! =) I have three or four reviews I could put in there to help it get started! :lol:

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

There are currently no reviews being posted by members. It would be nice if there was some however.

If there is the time that there is some reviews a new forum will most likely be created.

• Administrator

Good point. I think there should be one forum on it. But it also depends on the other members and how they review somethin.

yeh there should be someone to write the reviews for every category of software,and compare the best to the rest in his opinion... ^_^ that would grandee :D

• Administrator

Please pick the best forum. For example if you are writing a review on for example Bittorrent please use the "Filesharing Chat" forum or if its about a TV show use the "Entertainment Exchange" forum etc

Today i deleted a comment on my profile page...and a widow pops up tell me thanks..lol...wat is up with that :lol:

Archived