Report on all new generation iPods

Naota

Report On All the new iPods that just came out

This isn't a review of course, since I haven't had the pleasure of using these devices. This is a report on the various new iPods that came out.

I have put up the reports here at GeekMontage [geekmontage.com]:

Click here for more info about the New Generation of the iPod Nano

Click here for more info about the New Generation of the iPod Touch

Click here for more info about the New Generation of the iPod Classic and Shuffle

You are all welcome to look if you want. I tried my best to make it comprehensive. It would be too difficult to paste them in these threads.

---------

Btw I was able to update my firmware to 3.1.1 for free. Glitch?

*EDIT*

Just to add more information since this thread appears to be getting views still ;)

From Geekmontage.com

I just wanted to summarize some key points of the Rock N’ Roll Event that was held today. Steve Jobs made his appearance and was looking better than ever. He went ahead and acknowledged that he did indeed get a liver transplant from a 20-something year old boy who died in a car crash and donated his organs.:

For information about the latest OS release go see our post:

http://www.geekmontage.com/2009/09/12/iphone-os-3-1os-3-1-1-released

To see the latest changes in iTunes 9.0 go here:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/whats-new/

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Naota,

The links when followed disply this message

Not Found

Uh oh! Word on the street is that you've just encountered a 404 error. Watch out. They sometimes carry Ebola!

Lol thanks. I accidentally double posted... I have some lame unknown & slow cable Internet company and I didn't realize that it posted this before I got a chance to edit the links. Sigh... if only I had comcast for Internet. =P at least they don't block Limewire or cripple torrents.

• Administrator

Double post removed.

Please use the report function in future and we can find the duplicates easier and quicker :)

Double post removed.

Please use the report function in future and we can find the duplicates easier and quicker :)

Thanks Lite! Will do for now on. =) Btw nice updates to the forum and site!

Archived