Julian Assange wants a pardon

rasbridge

October 2, 2017 | 10:32pm

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has offered to prove that Russia didn’t leak the e-mails of the Democratic National Committee last year. But he wants a deal — a pardon — for spilling the beans.

There is absolutely no reason that President Trump shouldn’t take him up on the offer.

WikiLeaks published hundreds of thousands of DNC e-mails, as well as ones from the computer of campaign head John Podesta and others. If the Russians didn’t hack the DNC computers and release the e-mails, then someone else did.

And the best candidate for the role of leaker is someone inside the DNC — perhaps a supporter of Bernie Sanders who felt his candidate wasn’t getting a fair shake.

This would change history and render moot any investigation of the Trump administration, except where it pertains to the much less serious allegation of obstruction of justice. I say lesser allegation, because it would involve obstruction of justice for a crime (the Russian hacking) that didn’t happen.

Here’s my best educated guess on the whole thing: A very good source of mine says the Russians stole Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s e-mails, but never released them, while someone inside the DNC was responsible for making the e-mails of Podesta and other Democrats public.

Source:  http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/why-trump-should-listen-to-julian-assanges-dnc-email-offer/

• Replies 8
  • Views 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, rasbridge said:

And the best candidate for the role of leaker is someone inside the DNC —

perhaps a supporter of Bernie Sanders who felt his candidate wasn’t getting a fair shake.

Bingo!  :yes:  ;)

So hes going  too rat out who really hacked the DNC  and  try to get a pardon, this is old news that being going around since last month . If he does this no one will ever trust him with anymore leaks and he will be Wiki NO Leaks hes trying too sell out. :lol:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has offered to prove that Russia didn’t leak the e-mails of the Democratic National Committee last year. But he wants a deal — a pardon — for spilling the beans.

i have said much time russia did not hack  its all bs and to make people hate russia 

i hope some one give him pardon  and show what real is going on

He better Rat on who done  it fast  are hes going end up in jail:lol:

Assange to be kicked out of embassy? Wikileaks founder clashes with Ecuador over Catalonia

4 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I don't think a human being can live forever inside an embassy. A decision good/bad depending for who, must be taken.

Especially if you anger  the government that's over it like he has you cant,  they will kick you out. ;)

• 5 months later...

Archived