Adguard 6.1 for 6 months free of charge by COMSS

ARMOUR

perfomix_6_1.png

Adguard for Windowsfor 6 months free of charge Special version for Comss.ru users

Adguard is designed to block malicious sites and all possible types of advertising on the Internet.

Giveaway Source:

https://www.comss.ru/page.php?al=adguard

Download Links

Thanks to brduakhTMP/RBC for the News

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 16
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AdGuard for Windows 6 months free

AdGuard full version for Windows is available for free for 6 months for all users Comss.ru site. You get all the features available: Ad Blocking, Safe web surfing, security of personal data and parental control

AdGuard the Windows for - a popular solution for ad blocking, provides all the necessary functions for a clean and fast web surfing on the Internet.

One of the most advanced ad blocker also offers web-phishing and malicious sites, a separate personal data protection module and the tool of parental control - all in one program that works in all browsers and applications.

AdGuard also struggling with a hidden Mining cryptocurrency sites on the user's web browser.

Internet filter AdGuard 6 months free

For an extended trial, follow these steps:

1. Download AdGuard for Windows, a special version for Comss.ru users:

https://www.comss.ru/page.php?al=adguard

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit.

2. Install the software on your PC, activation will take place automatically.

conditions proposals

• Offer valid when you install a trial version of the program for the first time.
  • Full functionality of Windows-based version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support AdGuard.
  • You get all the features: Ad Blocking, Safe web surfing, security of personal data and parental control.

source:https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4548

• 4 weeks later...

[Image: 2017-10-28_2104.png]

PROMO

landing page

Online download Installer:  download

Offline download Installer

AdGuard the Windows for - a popular solution for ad blocking, provides all the necessary functions for a clean and fast web surfing on the Internet.

One of the most advanced ad blocker also offers web-phishing and malicious sites, a separate personal data protection module and the tool of parental control - all in one program that works in all browsers and applications.

NOTE:

• Offer valid when you install a trial version of the program for the first time.
  • Full functionality of Windows-based version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support AdGuard.
  • You get all the features: Ad Blocking, Safe web surfing, security of personal data and parental control.

Adguard as always been free for 6 month, not only now. As long as I can remember, always as been. 

And if some where else is different, then for Russia it is always 6 month, likely because it is russian software.

7 minutes ago, jordan4x said:

@Dino101

Both your links lead to exclusively Russian content

PLease provide links to English promo

All giveaways/promotions  from Comss.ru are capable of installation in English and have been used on this forum for years.  I have tested this and the installation is in english.

8 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Adguard as always been free for 6 month, not only now. As long as I can remember, always as been. 

And if some where else is different, then for Russia it is always 6 month, likely because it is russian software.

Adguard has never released an indefinite trial for 6 months.  

7 minutes ago, Dino101 said:

All giveaways/promotions  from Comss.ru are capable of installation in English and have been used on this forum for years

OK! 've just installed it from your link and i get only 14 days as for the regular free version downloadable from the official site!

There is no 6 months promo or do i missed something?

1 minute ago, jordan4x said:

OK! 've just installed it from your link and i get only 14 days as for the regular free version downloadable from the official site!

Offer valid when you install a trial version of the program for the first time.

Just now, Dino101 said:

Offer valid when you install a trial version of the program for the first time.

Your link doesn't point to the trial version. it's actually the stub version (online installer)

4 minutes ago, jordan4x said:

You need to go to the license tab and click on refresh License status.

Just now, Undertaker said:

You need to go to the license tab and click on refresh License status.

Worked! but the op should add this procedure to his main post!

If you go to the Landing page (above), you should click on the green tab ..that is the offer that is being made.  It is a special version exclusive to Comss.ru .  I hope that link is what I put as the download file in my original post!

Airstream_Bill
21 hours ago, jordan4x said:

Worked! but the op should add this procedure to his main post!

Hi jordan4x!.  I just installed the 6 month promo and did not have to hit the refresh license.  It already had the 6 months.  I used the offline installer that UNDERTAKER had a link to though.  Have a good weekend and Cheers! to you and yours.

• 3 months later...
Dean213

This Giveaway Page is promoting Adguard (6 months free)  yet again. 

Kindly follow instructions and links in my post above  and the subsequent posts.

• 1 month later...

How does this giveaway version differ from a premium version? Does the giveaway version lack some functionality?

Archived