Jump to content

DINO101


whiskeybreath

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the PC section is it?

Interesting.

You missed the instructions for non microsoft entries then right. All software is acceptable in this secton FYI.

Do you always go about things in the most obnoxious way, or are you having a bad day today? Pretty harsh imo.

The thing is, Dino101 is quite a prolific poster and he doesn't seem like a half wit.

You might want to read over the guidelines before attempting to enforce them, eh ;)

From the giveaway section  guidelines...

'Non Microsoft Windows giveaways should be tagged as such, i.e. [Mac], [Linux], [Android], [iOS], followed by the topic title. '

Link to comment
Share on other sites

whiskeybreath

It's not just the occasional giveaway is it? He's completely flooding the section with garbage nobody wants as evidenced by the number of replies to each topic posted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, whiskeybreath said:

Can some admin tell this halfwit to stop posting Android giveaways in this, the PC Section.

 

Thank You

You cannot try to make a point about rules, alternatively, guidelines whilst at the same breaking it by making this post. Your argument is redundant. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ Dino101,

 

I hope you always have the option to post your giveaways in a single thread, there is no need to create a separate thread. Unless you wish to increase your no of posts.

 

Thanks,

ppu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, whiskeybreath said:

Can some admin tell this halfwit to stop posting Android giveaways in this, the PC Section.

 

Thank You

Did you create an account just to be an A-hole?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BookCase said:

Did you create an account just to be an A-hole?

It a lot of that going on here,  most likely some ban member  or not even ban member making up sock puppet accounts again .  It not even the weekend and trolls are out  bad already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, whiskeybreath said:

Can some admin tell this halfwit to stop posting Android giveaways in this, the PC Section.

Thank You

 

At least @Dino101 strives to make its own contribution here, unlike you, who have only 16 posts in 4 years since you are member of this forum.
Let's not mention that in your 16 posts, you just beg for Adguard, CyberGhost or F-Secure license keys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone has the right to express himself and suggest some possible changes but you have no right to insult any members here especially you do not contribute anything. :x

Why is it so easy to throw insult than just have a decent conversation?  :s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 10/11/2017 at 8:38 PM, FaeGiN said:

This is the PC section is it?

Interesting.

You missed the instructions for non microsoft entries then right. All software is acceptable in this secton FYI.

Do you always go about things in the most obnoxious way, or are you having a bad day today? Pretty harsh imo.

The thing is, Dino101 is quite a prolific poster and he doesn't seem like a half wit.

You might want to read over the guidelines before attempting to enforce them, eh ;)

From the giveaway section  guidelines...

'Non Microsoft Windows giveaways should be tagged as such, i.e. [Mac], [Linux], [Android], [iOS], followed by the topic title. '

 

Completely agree here. I request all the members posting in this section to use the above mentioned tags in the front of their title - example: [Android] CamScanner. Or something like that.

 

Meanwhile, we are looking to whether mobile giveaways need another forum for it under Mobile News.

 

Having said, this is not a section to discuss all this and we will not tolerate any members for any abuse here. Thread closed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • DKT27 locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...